Time to build an Arcade Stick for your SWITCH!
Fully compatible with Brook Fighting Cable (sold separately)
For effortless installation, this new EASY version with Screw Terminal block is ready!
PS3 / PS2 / PS / Retro Gaming System / SWITCH
The ZERO-Pi fighting board supports being used wired on Switch/PS3/PS2/PS/PC(X-Input)/Retro Gaming System, it also supports LED, and turbo function.
- Audio Support (PS4)
- Two Analog Sticks Support
- No 8 minute timeout issue (PS4)
- X-Input Support (PC)
- Console Auto Detection
- SOCD Cleaner Support
- Multi-Console Support (PS3/PS4/PC/SWITCH)
- Turbo Support
- Effortless Installation (Screw terminal block fore easy connections)
- Firmware Upgradable via USB
AUSTRALIA POST DELAYS
Australia Post are experiencing delivery delays. We recommend you opt for Express Post as these are prioritised. AusPost current delivery times >
- NEXT BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
- For orders placed by midnight NSW Time. Any orders placed after 12am will be on a best efforts basis and maybe dispatched the following business day.
- Excludes: (1) Pre/back-order items, and (2) Bulky goods (1-2 business day(s) for courier pick up | e.g. gaming chairs).
- SENT FROM 2 NORFOLK CLOSE TUNCURRY NSW 2428
- SAFELY PACKED & FULLY INSURED
- SHIPPING TIMES WITHIN AUSTRALIA (estimated business days)
- Australia Post Standard [3-6 Days] / Express [2-3 Days]
- Courier Service [3-6 Days] (only for bulky goods)
- Rural/country areas may take longer
- For a better estimation, please use Australia Post Delivery Times Calculator.
Estimate shipping cost
My Zero Pi PCB arrived quickly, well packaged and in perfect condition. Thanks a heap!
Brook Zero-Pi Fighting Board Easy
It’s brilliant. Works perfectly with the Nintendo switch.