Everything that leaves our doors will be securely packed so that it reaches you safely. Bubble wrap is our friend.
Fast Same Business Day Dispatch
We understand the excitement that comes with a new purchase. Therefore, we strive to fulfill all orders the SAME BUSINESS DAY (if placed before 3pm Sydney time), and orders after 3pm the next business day.
Shipping Options & Prices
We use Australia Post for most deliveries (99% of the time), extremely bulky items are sent using a Courier service instead. Depending on the size of the item, your order will either be sent as a Parcel or Letter.
Each product page will have a "Shipping" tab that will indicate its exact delivery fees and options.
- PARCEL (varies per item, Australia-wide):
- Parcel Post (2-6 Business Days) AUD7.95 - AUD9.95
- Express Post (1-3 Business Days) AUD9.95 - AUD16.95
- LETTER (for small items that fit, flat rate, Australia-wide):
- Regular (4-8 Business Days) FREE
- Priority (2-6 Business Days) AUD1.50
- Express (1-3 Business Days) AUD6.00
The table below will give you a rough guideline. For a better estimation, please use Australia Posts calculator, and input the "From" suburb as "Carlton NSW 2218" (where we deliver from).
All Regional & Country Suburbs, please search for your suburb at: http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times
Regular Letter, +2 additional business days from Priority Letters delivery estimate.
NSW Express Post Saturday Delivery
Ordering on a Friday? Get your order delivered on a Saturday (the next day) for eligible NSW suburbs!
- Australia Post Express Post orders placed before 3pm on Friday only (Sydney time).
- Selected NSW postcodes, check your postcode here (dispatched from Carlton 2218).
- Homes, businesses, Parcel Lockers and Post Office addresses (Parcel Collect).
Not available for:
- PO Box, GPO Box or Locked Bag addresses.
- Public holidays which fall on a Friday or Saturday.
Help with Shipping
What to do:
- Check the status of the delivery using this link.
- If tracking shows that it is past the estimated delivery time, please contact Australia Post / Courier directly for an accurate status update.
- Alternatively, simply contact us and we will follow it up for you as a priority, please provide your name and order number when doing so.
Rest assured we'll do our best to assist. Your patience is much appreciated in instances where postage delays occur and are out of our control.
It is extremely rare that orders get lost. However, if it does happen, we'd like you to be rest assured, knowing that we will be here to help.
- An investigation is opened with Australia Post / Courier once the estimated delivery time frame has passed.
- Australia Post / Courier will then investigate the claim, which can take up to 10 business days.
- In this process, you might be required to contact Australia Post / Courier to assist in investigations.
Address Error/Return to Sender
In instances where a delivery got returned to us due to:
- Wrong postal address
- Missed delivery and parcel not collected from collection point
Items will be reposted at your expense.
However if the item was returned due to an error on our part, then the item will be resent to you at no additional cost.
Relax. If you change your mind, simply return your unopened product to us within 7 days for a refund or exchange (less the cost of shipping). Instructions outlined below.
Returns due to change of mind
What to do:
- Contact us within 7 days of receiving the item - with your name and order number.
- Item must be kept unopened and unused with all original packaging and contents.
- Post the item back to us with an insured and tracked postage service, packed in secure packaging.
- Send us the postage tracking number.
Please note that we don't refund the cost of postage. We also highly recommend sending using a tracked and insured postage service as we will not accept and compensate for items which are lost or damaged in transit.
What we'll do:
- Once we receive the returned item, you can choose to (1) receive a refund of the purchase price (less cost of shipping), or (2) exchange for a different item by paying for any price differences and the cost to redeliver.
If an item is found to be opened, used or damaged, it will not be eligible for a refund or exchange, and will be returned to you at your expense.
Full Australian Warranty
All our products are sourced from Official Manufacturers and Distributors for the Australian market and carry the full Australian warranty.
Under Australian Consumer Law, you are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Gamory takes extreme care in ensuring our products are of the highest quality. However, if for any reason you find a fault with one of the products we would like to help you resolve the problem. Instructions for a remedy outlined below.
Returns due to faulty or damaged product
What to do:
- Check our Product Support page and the manufacturer's website for support and/or patches which can provide solutions to common problems.
- If the problem persists, please contact us with your order number and a detailed description of the problem (photos/videos of the fault will be appreciated). We will help you to the best of our abilities.
- If return is necessary, a returns authorisation will be provided to send the item back to us or to an authorized service center.
- Only post items with an insured and tracked postage service, packed in secure packaging, as we will not accept and compensate for items which are lost or damaged in transit
What we'll do:
- Test the faulty item to determine the fault.
- Offer you a replacement, repair, or refund depending on the nature of the problem.
Please note that if (1) the product is found to be working, (2) the fault/damage is due to misuse, neglect or reasonable wear and tear, or (3) the product is not one which was purchased from us (e.g. mismatching serial numbers, different stocked product), then unfortunately we cannot offer you a remedy. You will be charged a re-delivery fee to have the items returned to you.