WE ARE CURRENTLY AWAY.
YOUR ORDER WILL ONLY DISPATCH ON 18 FEB 2019 (Monday).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, thank you for your patience!
Everything that leaves our doors will be securely packed to reach you safely.
Same Day Dispatch
All orders are dispatched the SAME BUSINESS DAY (if placed before 2pm Sydney time), and orders after 2pm the next business day.
Most orders are shipped from COFFS HARBOUR NSW 2450 via Australia Post.
Depending on size of item and location, your order could also be sent from a different location and/or via Courier Service instead. Hence, delivery times below are a rough estimate only.
Visit the product page and click on the "Shipping" tab to view it's specific delivery options. A shipping calculator is also available on the cart page.
More Help with Shipping
What to do:
- Check the status of the delivery using the tracking link from your Order/Shipping Confirmation Email.
- If tracking shows that it is past the estimated delivery time, please contact Australia Post / Courier directly for an accurate status update.
- Alternatively, simply contact us and we will follow it up for you as a priority, please provide your name and order number when doing so.
Rest assured we'll do our best to assist. Your patience is much appreciated in instances where postage delays occur and are out of our control.
It is extremely rare that orders get lost. However, if it does happen, we'd like you to be rest assured, knowing that we will be here to help.
- An investigation is opened with Australia Post / Courier once the estimated delivery time frame has passed.
- Australia Post / Courier will then investigate the claim, which can take up to 10 business days.
- In this process, you might be required to contact Australia Post / Courier to assist in investigations.
Address Error/Return to Sender
In instances where a delivery got returned to us due to:
- Wrong postal address
- Missed delivery and parcel not collected from collection point
Items will be reposted at your expense.
However if the item was returned due to an error on our part, then the item will be resent to you at no additional cost.
30 Day Returns
Relax. If you change your mind, simply return your unopened product to us within 30 days for a refund or exchange (less the cost of shipping). Instructions outlined below.
Note: Does not apply to gift cards, digital codes/cards, and products requiring an activation code.
Returns due to change of mind
What to do:
- Contact us within 30 days of receiving the item - with your name and order number.
- Item must be kept unopened and unused with all original packaging and contents.
- Post the item back to us with an insured and tracked postage service, packed in secure packaging.
- Send us the postage tracking number.
Please note that we don't refund the cost of postage. We also highly recommend sending using a tracked and insured postage service as we will not accept and compensate for items which are lost or damaged in transit.
What we'll do:
- Once we receive the returned item, you can choose to (1) receive a refund of the purchase price (less cost of shipping), or (2) exchange for a different item by paying for any price differences and the cost to redeliver.
If an item is found to be opened, used or damaged, it will not be eligible for a refund or exchange, and will be returned to you at your expense.
Full Australian Warranty
All our products are brand new and sourced from Official Suppliers for the Australian market and carry the full Australian warranty.
Under Australian Consumer Law, you are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Gamory takes extreme care in ensuring our products are of the highest quality. However, if for any reason you find a fault with one of the products we would like to help you resolve the problem. Instructions for a remedy outlined below.
Returns due to faulty or damaged product
What to do:
- Check our Product Support page and the manufacturer's website for support and/or patches which can provide solutions to common problems.
- If the problem persists, please contact us with your order number and a detailed description of the problem (photos/videos of the fault will be appreciated). We will help you to the best of our abilities.
- If return is necessary, a returns authorisation will be provided to send the item back to us or to an authorized service center.
- Only post items with an insured and tracked postage service, packed in secure packaging, as we will not accept and compensate for items which are lost or damaged in transit
What we'll do:
- Test the faulty item to determine the fault.
- Offer you a replacement, repair, or refund depending on the nature of the problem.
Please note that if (1) the product is found to be working, (2) the fault/damage is due to misuse, neglect or reasonable wear and tear, or (3) the product is not one which was purchased from us (e.g. mismatching serial numbers, different stocked product), then unfortunately we cannot offer you a remedy. You will be charged a re-delivery fee to have the items returned to you.