- Next-generation console input adapter.
- Game on your Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360 or PS3 using your favorite PC hardware.
- Provides the highest precision mouse and keyboard (and more) experience.
- Unsurpassed quality and ease-of-use - XIM APEX is the perfect state-of-the-art companion to even the most demanding gamer.
- Advanced Smart Translator technology provides unparalleled 1-to-1 gaming precision that consistently performs in every game you play.
- Simple wireless configuration using your smartphone or PC (wired only).
- Enables gamers to choose their preferred input devices whether gaming at a desk or from a couch in the living room.
- Firmware upgradable.
- Active community forum.
XIM supports a wide variety of gaming hardware to enable you to game where you want and how you want. Below are some of the gaming styles XIM supports.
XIM Apex Mouse and Keyboard Controls
Traditional gamers from a PC background will prefer gaming at a desk using wired mice and keyboards. The player’s mouse is used for aiming (of course) and typically “WADS” on their keyboard for movement. All devices are placed near each other.
Given the nature of gaming with a keyboard, on-screen player movement is restricted to 8 directions (forward, reverse, left, right, and diagonals). Many gamers prefer this type of digital movement. Controllers, on the other hand, aren’t restricted to 8-way movement because their thumbsticks provide analog movement. Through XIM APEX, you can have the best of both worlds.
XIM APEX supports analog player movement through devices like the Logitech G13, Nintendo JoyCon, and Sony Move Navigation controller. Combined with a mouse for aim, analog player movement will feel natural for those coming from a controller background:
XIM Apex Analog Controls
XIM APEX supports a variety of wireless devices so you can game comfortably from your couch while still taking full advantage of XIM APEX’s precision mouse aiming. Various wireless keyboards are supported, but, they are typically large and would be cumbersome to use from a couch. To solve this problem, XIM APEX supports the Nintendo JoyCon and Sony Move Navigation Controller in wireless mode without any extra hardware required.
YOUR PURCHASE INCLUDES:
- XIM APEX
- XIM HUB with 9-in integrated cable
- XIM APEX Manager configuration app for Android, iOS, and PC
- Smart Translator game support for life
IMPORTANT NOTES, REQUIREMENTS & COMPATIBILITY:
Please visit xim.tech for more info on hardware compatibility and supported games before making your purchase.
- XIM Apex Manager app requires iOS 8 or higher, Android 4.4 or higher, or Windows 8/8.1/10 x86/x64.
- XIM Apex firmware updates require Windows 7/8/8.1/10 x86/x64 or macOS 10.11 or higher.
- XIM Apex Manager Windows app requires micro USB cable connection (Bluetooth PC connection not supported).
- XIM Apex does not support controller chatpads.
Supported Consoles & Controllers:
- Xbox One: Official wireless Xbox One controller connected with a micro-USB cable.
- PS4: Official wireless Playstation 4 DualShock 4 controller connected with a micro-USB cable
- Xbox 360: Official wired Xbox 360 controller (wireless with play-and-charge kit not supported)
- PS3: Official wireless Playstation 3 DualShock 3 controller connected with a mini-USB cable
XIM APEX Manager Supported Platforms:
- iOS: iOS 8 or higher
- Android: 4.4 or higher
- PC: Windows 10, 8.1, and 8
- Xbox One: Wired headsets supported through the Xbox One controller
- PS4: Wired headsets supported through Playstation 4 Slim/Pro controllers
- Enable Wired Communication via Settings → Devices → Controllers → Communication Method: Use USB Cable.
- Xbox 360: Wired headsets supported through the Xbox 360 controller
- Playstation 3: Unsupported
ALL CONTROLLERS AND CABLES LISTED ABOVE ARE SOLD SEPARATELY AND NOT INCLUDED.
AUSTRALIA POST DELAYS
Australia Post are experiencing delivery delays. We recommend you opt for Express Post as these are prioritised. AusPost current delivery times >
- NEXT BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
- For orders placed by midnight NSW Time. Any orders placed after 12am will be on a best efforts basis and maybe dispatched the following business day.
- Excludes: (1) Pre/back-order items, and (2) Bulky goods (1-2 business day(s) for courier pick up | e.g. gaming chairs).
- SENT FROM 2 NORFOLK CLOSE TUNCURRY NSW 2428
- SAFELY PACKED & FULLY INSURED
- SHIPPING TIMES WITHIN AUSTRALIA (estimated business days)
- Australia Post Standard [3-6 Days] / Express [2-3 Days]
- Courier Service [3-6 Days] (only for bulky goods)
- Rural/country areas may take longer
- For a better estimation, please use Australia Post Delivery Times Calculator.
2nd one we have bought
Excellent product very impressed
Product works well very happy with purchase
If you are transitioning from pc to console or have a disability that limits control pad use this is a must buy. The only complaint I have would be the setup for each game and dialing in settings is quite tedious but it's still a great little device that can be used on ps5 and xsx as well with a fw upgrade.