The Brook Universal Fighting Board is a custom PCB that can make your arcade stick to work on Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, Wii U, and PC.
NOTE!!! This is a Pin Header Pre-added Version!!!
- Compatible with Xbox One / Xbox 360 / PS4 / PS3 / PC / Wii U
No timeout issue
- No 8-minute timeout issue on PS4
- Build in SOCD cleaner
- Screw terminal block for easy connections
- Turbo functions are supported
- Upgrade firmware via USB
- PS4 controller touchpad button simulation
- XInput support
Console auto detection
- The only console (PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox One) auto detection design in the market
- Support manual selection of PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 mode and Wii U, suggest be set to Xbox 360 mode on PC.
AUSTRALIA POST DELAYS
Australia Post are experiencing delivery delays. We recommend you opt for Express Post as these are prioritised. AusPost current delivery times >
- NEXT BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
- For orders placed by midnight NSW Time. Any orders placed after 12am will be on a best efforts basis and maybe dispatched the following business day.
- Excludes: (1) Pre/back-order items, and (2) Bulky goods (1-2 business day(s) for courier pick up | e.g. gaming chairs).
- SENT FROM 2 NORFOLK CLOSE TUNCURRY NSW 2428
- SAFELY PACKED & FULLY INSURED
- SHIPPING TIMES WITHIN AUSTRALIA (estimated business days)
- Australia Post Standard [3-6 Days] / Express [2-3 Days]
- Courier Service [3-6 Days] (only for bulky goods)
- Rural/country areas may take longer
- For a better estimation, please use Australia Post Delivery Times Calculator.
Estimate shipping cost
Works great as described will be back for more parts soon
Board works great on PC and the pins make it easy to plug in cables. Literally took seconds for all buttons to be connected to the board.
Brook Universal Fighting Board (UFB) pin pre-added
The Brook Universal Fighting Board (UFB) is really good, however, I was surprised to discover that the PS5 upgrade kit doesn’t actually offer 'perfect compatibility' with PS5 games as claimed on the manufacturer's web site.
The UFB-UP5 runs in PS4 specialist controller mode, which is supported in a lot of PS5 games, but not all of them. More games are starting to ship that do not support PS4 specialist controllers (if you need an example, boot up Elden Ring and you’ll see the UFB simply doesn’t work, even with the PS5 upgrade). The scary part is that we can’t say for certain that the UFB-UP5 will even work in future fighting games like Street Fighter 6.
You would hope they enable PS4 specialist controller mode for people with UFB-based fightsticks, but that support is not guaranteed and I think it’s really irresponsible for Brook to claim they offer full PS5 support when they clearly don't. It’s still a good board, just know that your mileage may vary as we get deeper into the PS5 console generation.
In short, it's an great product, but it doesn't do what the manufacturer claims, so with that in mind, I'm giving the UFB + PS5 upgrade kit a 3 out of 5.