Ink-splatting action is back and fresher than ever
Get hyped for the sequel to the hit game about splatting ink and claiming turf, as the squid-like Inklings return in a colourful and chaotic 4 vs. 4 action shooter. For the first time, take Turf War battles on-the-go via local multiplayer in portable play styles. You can also compete in frenetic online matches like before. Two years have passed since the release of Splatoon, and two years have also passed in the game world, leading to an evolution in fashion trends and new styles of weapons and gear. Staying fresh never looked so good.
- New weapons – New dual-wielding Splat Dualies join the action, complete with a new Dodge Roll move. Mainstays like the Splat Roller and Splat Charger have also been remixed to include new gameplay mechanics and brand-new special weapons.
- Local and Online* Multiplayer – In a first for the series, compete in local multiplayer Turf War battles, whether in TV mode or on-the-go in handheld or tabletop modes. Online battles also make a return.
- New ways to play – Play using the Joy-Con controllers or the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, both of which allow for gyro controls for better aiming and control.
- New Trends – Two years have passed since the release of Splatoon in real life, and two years have also passed in the game world. Some familiar characters return under different circumstances, and new characters are introduced as well.
- Fresh Updates - Similar to Splatoon for Wii U, updates will roll out post-launch, adding new content.
- Turf War – Iconic 4 vs. 4 Turf War battles return. The goal is to splat ink on as much territory as possible, while strategically submerging yourself in your team's colours and blasting your enemies.
*Online services require a Nintendo Account and broadband internet. Online gameplay will also require a paid subscription when Nintendo Switch Online Service launches in 2018.
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Classification: (PG) Mild violence, online interactivity
No. of Players: up to 8 players
Category: Shooter, Action, First Person, Multiplayer
AUSTRALIA POST DELAYS
Australia Post are experiencing delivery delays. We recommend you opt for Express Post as these are prioritised. AusPost current delivery times >
- NEXT BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
- For orders placed by midnight NSW Time. Any orders placed after 12am will be on a best efforts basis and maybe dispatched the following business day.
- Excludes: (1) Pre/back-order items, and (2) Bulky goods (1-2 business day(s) for courier pick up | e.g. gaming chairs).
- SENT FROM 2 NORFOLK CLOSE TUNCURRY NSW 2428
- SAFELY PACKED & FULLY INSURED
- SHIPPING TIMES WITHIN AUSTRALIA (estimated business days)
- Australia Post Standard [3-6 Days] / Express [2-3 Days]
- Courier Service [3-6 Days] (only for bulky goods)
- Rural/country areas may take longer
- For a better estimation, please use Australia Post Delivery Times Calculator.
Estimate shipping cost
Splatoon 2 (Nintendo Switch)
Very unique 3rd person shooter from Nintendo, but heaps of fun!
The game is so entertaining. The service was great got it the next day