- Specifically designed for Nintendo Switch Lite (but also compatible with Nintendo Switch).
- Three pairs of thumb grips with three different designs to meet gamers’ needs.
- Protect the original joystick from wear and tear.
- Increased accuracy through extra height and active radius.
- Made from special material, increasing friction which provides more sensitivity.
AUSTRALIA POST DELAYS
Australia Post are experiencing delivery delays. We recommend you opt for Express Post as these are prioritised. AusPost current delivery times >
- NEXT BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
- For orders placed by midnight NSW Time. Any orders placed after 12am will be on a best efforts basis and maybe dispatched the following business day.
- Excludes: (1) Pre/back-order items, and (2) Bulky goods (1-2 business day(s) for courier pick up | e.g. gaming chairs).
- SENT FROM STRATHFIELD SOUTH NSW 2136, AUSTRALIA
- SAFELY PACKED & FULLY INSURED
- SHIPPING TIMES WITHIN AUSTRALIA (estimated business days)
- Australia Post Standard [3-6 Days] / Express [2-3 Days]
- Courier Service [3-6 Days] (only for bulky goods)
- Rural/country areas may take longer
- For a better estimation, please use Australia Post Delivery Times Calculator.
Estimate shipping cost
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Getting these for my switch lite because I'm constantly losing my grip while playing Borderlands, especially after a while when my thumbs are getting wet. These grips solve my problem and help with prolonged play time.
Product was delivered quickly, and in great condition. Top tier seller
I love my purchase. Totally worth the price and truly makes playing my Nintendo Switch more enjoyable!
The thumb grips were as described and works well as deaigned
Comfort: Makes the joy cons a lot more comfortable. Without a cover the joy cons on the switch lite are really rubbery, slippery and small. These covers add texture and grip, as well as size. It’s great that the pack comes with three sizes as well for individual preference.
Quality: The covers don’t slide off and are really easy to put on. The colour is pretty much the same as the original joy cons also, so they match well. Would however love more colour options for the switch lite, such as pink to go with my coral switch, but then again brights colours might transfer. So the light grey is fine and adds the function and usability you want anyway.
Thanks Gamory for this product. Good value for money and can’t really find covers like this in store, so it’s great to have an Australian based online store that provides them.