Skull & Co. GripCase Set for Nintendo Switch Inclusions:
Replaceable grips to fit all hand sizes
Made of soft TPU materials providing solid protection
Easy to put on and remove
Includes three types of replaceable grips
Both grip sets are made of hard PC (polycarbonate) with texture on the surface, which gives players a similar feeling of holding a XB1 or PS4 joy-con.
Enlarged ZL/ZR buttons for a better gaming experience
MaxCarry hard shell carrying case:
Huge Storage Space:
Mesh Pocket Upgrade:
Two sawtooth rails:
WE ARE TRADING AS NORMAL & STILL DELIVERING.
- SAME BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
- For orders placed before 2pm NSW Time. Orders after 2pm dispatched the next business day.
- Excludes: (1) Pre/back-order items, and (2) Bulky goods (1-2 business day(s) for courier pick up | e.g. gaming chairs).
- SENT FROM COFFS HARBOUR, NSW 2450, AUSTRALIA
- SAFELY PACKED & FULLY INSURED
- SHIPPING TIMES WITHIN AUSTRALIA (estimated business days)
- Australia Post Standard [3-6 Days] / Express [2-3 Days]
- Courier Service [3-6 Days] (only for bulky goods)
- Rural/country areas may take longer
- For a better estimation, please use Australia Post Delivery Times Calculator.
Estimate shipping cost
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Worth the price, love everything about this product.
Solid quality materials. Trigger buttons feel very good I was worried about it after some reviews saying they were too soft so I’m wondering if the material had been changed?
The trigger grips are a must for games like Breath of the wild or whenever you hold the switch with your fingers over the triggers. The smaller grip I wouldn’t recommend for anyone that has average size hands or bigger. The Plus grip is comfortable to hold onto but not when using the triggers personally. So good for when you’re playing games regularly that don’t need triggers.
The carry case is solid and I take it around with me at work and gym.
I have 2019 switch and a newer dock so it fits snugly while in the grips, but docks fine.
I definitely recommend this set, I was worried about scuffing you my switch while taking it around so I ended up just docking it all the time. Now I’m comfortable using it anywhere and the grips make it that much better to play handheld.
Best switch case I've ever used.
The trigger grips are the best and make it comfortable to hold the Switch for long gaming sessions. The shape of the grips let's the Switch sit comfortably in your hands which makes a huge difference compared to awkwardly clawing at it. I'm shocked a case like this didn't come with the Switch. It feels so much better.
I'm playing Dragon's Dogma which uses the triggers for special moves. The case makes the triggers easier to click and you get better feedback thanks to the grip case. Without the case the Switch feels too small and when you have to mash a combo of buttons you have to balance the Switch in your hands.
The Switch feels incomplete without the case. Would buy again! Thanks GAMORY!