Skull & Co. GripCase Lite for Switch Lite Inclusions:
1x pair of SnapGrip
1x pair of TriggerGrip
1x pair of PlusGrip
- Three pairs of interchangeable grips to fit all hand sizes and provide players with comfortable handling to avoid carpal tunnel.
- Enlarged ZL/ZR triggers which provide better control.
- Made from soft TPU material which provides solid protection, easy to fit and remove.
AUSTRALIA POST DELAYS
Australia Post are experiencing delivery delays. We recommend you opt for Express Post as these are prioritised. AusPost current delivery times >
- NEXT BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
- For orders placed by midnight NSW Time. Any orders placed after 12am will be on a best efforts basis and maybe dispatched the following business day.
- Excludes: (1) Pre/back-order items, and (2) Bulky goods (1-2 business day(s) for courier pick up | e.g. gaming chairs).
- SENT FROM 2 NORFOLK CLOSE TUNCURRY NSW 2428
- SAFELY PACKED & FULLY INSURED
- SHIPPING TIMES WITHIN AUSTRALIA (estimated business days)
- Australia Post Standard [3-6 Days] / Express [2-3 Days]
- Courier Service [3-6 Days] (only for bulky goods)
- Rural/country areas may take longer
- For a better estimation, please use Australia Post Delivery Times Calculator.
Estimate shipping cost
Very happy with this, it stops my hands from cramping up when I've been playing for hours. My only little nitpick is that the colours don't seem to match the console itself, but only by a few shades. I really recommend this product, it's been a life changer
I have had this case a couple of weeks for my Switch Lite and found it to be well made, durable and very comfortable. The case fits the Switch seamlessly and doesn't flex when held. It has ports for the fan vents, headphones etc.
The options for grips are great, I have found a combination of two kinds worked best and gave me loads of grip on the unit, with less cramping and fatigue.
It makes it a bit harder to find a good position for the R control stick but once you get used to that it's fine.
It doesn't seem to make the unit any hotter when it runs.
I definitely recommend putting the money down for this case to save yourself hours of cramps and twinges in your hands.