Skull & Co. GripCase Lite for Nintendo Switch Lite Inclusions:
1x pair of SnapGrip
1x pair of TriggerGrip
1x pair of PlusGrip
- Three pairs of interchangeable grips to fit all hand sizes and provide players with comfortable handling to avoid carpal tunnel.
- Enlarged ZL/ZR triggers which provide better control.
- Made from soft TPU material which provides solid protection, easy to fit and remove.
AUSTRALIA POST DELAYS
Australia Post are experiencing delivery delays. We recommend you opt for Express Post as these are prioritised. AusPost current delivery times >
- NEXT BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
- For orders placed by midnight NSW Time. Any orders placed after 12am will be on a best efforts basis and maybe dispatched the following business day.
- Excludes: (1) Pre/back-order items, and (2) Bulky goods (1-2 business day(s) for courier pick up | e.g. gaming chairs).
- SENT FROM STRATHFIELD SOUTH NSW 2136, AUSTRALIA
- SAFELY PACKED & FULLY INSURED
- SHIPPING TIMES WITHIN AUSTRALIA (estimated business days)
- Australia Post Standard [3-6 Days] / Express [2-3 Days]
- Courier Service [3-6 Days] (only for bulky goods)
- Rural/country areas may take longer
- For a better estimation, please use Australia Post Delivery Times Calculator.
Estimate shipping cost
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I really like these grip cases as they are perfect for all hands. It feels comfortable to hold the lite while playing. Plus it is clear so you can still see the switch colour. It’s so good that I have one for each of my lites sndcs spare. Plus I also grabbed one for my regular switch. You should buy if you want a comfortable grip.
I bought these Nintendo Switch Lite hand grips for myself (I am a 34 year old woman with smallish hands). I primarily play PS4, so I was looking for hand grips which would be similar to the PS4 controller and equally as comfortable. These ones by Skull & Co are a perfect fit for my hands, and the packet also included a larger and a smaller size for different ergonomic comfort levels and hand sizes. I primarily use the trigger grips, but the other two types are equally as good.
The cyan and magenta colours match perfectly with my Pokemon edition Switch Lite.
In summary, these hand grips have improved my gaming experience tenfold. I can't recommend them highly enough - everyone with a Switch Lite should get these.
I really like this product, it fits so well in my hands and prevents any soreness I get from holding the console too long.
I love this case. Its very comfortable and I love that I have a choice of grips. It fits the switch lite perfectly and all the buttons and ports are easily accessible.
I have watched countless reviews about which Nintendo Switch Lite case is the best and my final conclusion is from Skull & Co. The case comes with 3 different types of grips and overall the product is of high quality. It definitely feels much more comfortable holding my Switch Lite when playing and matches my Pokemon Sword/Shield themed console. Would 100% recommend!