Change the way you play SWITCH LITE
- 2-in-1 design - ergonomic grip + protective case
- Various grip colors - perfectly match your Switch Lite
- Interchangeable grips - 3 different designs to fit all hand sizes
- Ergonomic design - allows you to play hours without hand cramps
- Slider design - easy to switch grips
- Enlarged ZL/ZR buttons - provides better control
- Soft TPU body - solid protection, easy to fit and remove.
AUSTRALIA POST DELAYS
Australia Post are experiencing delivery delays. We recommend you opt for Express Post as these are prioritised. AusPost current delivery times >
- NEXT BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
- For orders placed by midnight NSW Time. Any orders placed after 12am will be on a best efforts basis and maybe dispatched the following business day.
- Excludes: (1) Pre/back-order items, and (2) Bulky goods (1-2 business day(s) for courier pick up | e.g. gaming chairs).
- SENT FROM STRATHFIELD SOUTH NSW 2136, AUSTRALIA
- SAFELY PACKED & FULLY INSURED
- SHIPPING TIMES WITHIN AUSTRALIA (estimated business days)
- Australia Post Standard [3-6 Days] / Express [2-3 Days]
- Courier Service [3-6 Days] (only for bulky goods)
- Rural/country areas may take longer
- For a better estimation, please use Australia Post Delivery Times Calculator.
Estimate shipping cost
way more comfortable to hold, no more cramping fingers/hands/arms, they sit well on the console and don't fall off or slide out
only issue I've encountered is the case makes the power and volume buttons a little harder to press, but that's a super minor complaint, the comfort of the grips definitely outweighs the mild annoyance of the buttons
definitely recommend, especially if your switch has been giving you muscle cramps, five stars from me and my physiotherapist
The Skull & Co GripCase Lite is the perfect accessory for the Nintendo Switch lite. It makes the unit so much more comfortable to hold. The ergonomics of the case are perfect. It genuinely feels like this is how Nintendo should have released the Switch lite themselves. This product solves the hand fatigue issues encountered when using the Switch lite as supplied by the factory.
There are 3 grip styles to choose from for different hand sizes. You can even mix and match different styles between left hand and right hand. I found the standard teardrop shape to be the perfect size for adult male hands. The case protects the unit well but still allows for access to all ports and panels.
I recommend purchasing the bundle that also includes the Skull & Co Maxcarry lite case as well. This way you won't have to remove the rear handles to store the Switch lite in a case.
An innovative and useful product that is highly recommended.