Skull & Co. GripCase Lite Bundle for Switch Lite Inclusions:
1x pair of SnapGrip
1x pair of TriggerGrip
1x pair of PlusGrip
1x Maxcarry Case Lite
- Three pairs of interchangeable grips to fit all hand sizes and provide players with comfortable handling to avoid carpal tunnel.
- Enlarged ZL/ZR triggers which provide better control.
- Made from soft TPU material which provides solid protection, easy to fit and remove.
- A hard shell carrying case which provides a spacious compartment for game cards, power bank, USB cable, earphone and etc.
AUSTRALIA POST DELAYS
Australia Post are experiencing delivery delays. We recommend you opt for Express Post as these are prioritised. AusPost current delivery times >
- NEXT BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
- For orders placed by midnight NSW Time. Any orders placed after 12am will be on a best efforts basis and maybe dispatched the following business day.
- Excludes: (1) Pre/back-order items, and (2) Bulky goods (1-2 business day(s) for courier pick up | e.g. gaming chairs).
- SENT FROM 2 NORFOLK CLOSE TUNCURRY NSW 2428
- SAFELY PACKED & FULLY INSURED
- SHIPPING TIMES WITHIN AUSTRALIA (estimated business days)
- Australia Post Standard [3-6 Days] / Express [2-3 Days]
- Courier Service [3-6 Days] (only for bulky goods)
- Rural/country areas may take longer
- For a better estimation, please use Australia Post Delivery Times Calculator.
Estimate shipping cost
Holding the switch with the new case is the best thing ever ! I’m very happy with my purchase! ☺️
Skull & Co. GripCase Lite Bundle for Nintendo Switch Lite (with MaxCarry Case Lite) - Yellow
Quick delivery and good product
I bought this as I was getting cramps in my hands because of the weird positioning required to hold the switch lite. Its a really great case. It's very easy to swap over grips (the trigger grip is my fave). Whilst its a little on the expensive side, the carry case it comes with is excellent quality and definitely worth it, I never have to worry about it getting damaged while travelling anymore. The only disappointing bit is the "extenders" for the L and R buttons aren't proper extenders and don't make a whole lot of difference. Otherwise, a great buy.
What you see is what you get.