Skull & Co. GripCase Lite Bundle for Nintendo Switch Lite Inclusions:
1x pair of SnapGrip
1x pair of TriggerGrip
1x pair of PlusGrip
1x Maxcarry Case Lite
- Three pairs of interchangeable grips to fit all hand sizes and provide players with comfortable handling to avoid carpal tunnel.
- Enlarged ZL/ZR triggers which provide better control.
- Made from soft TPU material which provides solid protection, easy to fit and remove.
- A hard shell carrying case which provides a spacious compartment for game cards, power bank, USB cable, earphone and etc.
WE ARE TRADING AS NORMAL AND STILL DELIVERING.
We are currently trading as normal and still delivering. However, Australia Post are experiencing a high volume of parcels, with delays up to 1-2 weeks. We recommend you opt for Express Post as these are prioritised. We truly appreciate your patience and support during these times.
From all of us at Gamory, stay safe and thank you.
- SAME BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
- For orders placed before 2pm NSW Time. Orders after 2pm dispatched the next business day.
- Excludes: (1) Pre/back-order items, and (2) Bulky goods (1-2 business day(s) for courier pick up | e.g. gaming chairs).
- SENT FROM COFFS HARBOUR, NSW 2450, AUSTRALIA
- SAFELY PACKED & FULLY INSURED
- SHIPPING TIMES WITHIN AUSTRALIA (estimated business days)
- Australia Post Standard [3-6 Days] / Express [2-3 Days]
- Courier Service [3-6 Days] (only for bulky goods)
- Rural/country areas may take longer
- For a better estimation, please use Australia Post Delivery Times Calculator.
Estimate shipping cost
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Good quality, great value and fast shipping. So much easier to play with the grips!
Fantastic would buy again
Makes gaming so much more comfortable. Will never play without it.
Fast shipping, great price, very comfortable product that makes using the Switch Lite that much easier. Would recommend to anyone.
I don't know why you're down here reading the reviews when you're supposed to be looking at this beautiful masterpiece. I'm pretty frugal so buying this was a tough decision, but honestly I'd much rather spend $69 (nice) instead of paying for my carpal tunnel surgery.