Skull & Co. GripCase for Nintendo Switch Inclusions:
Replaceable grips to fit all hand sizes
Made of soft TPU materials providing solid protection
Easy to put on and remove
Includes three types of replaceable grips
Both grip sets are made of hard PC (polycarbonate) with texture on the surface, which gives players a similar feeling of holding a XB1 or PS4 joy-con.
Enlarged ZL/ZR buttons for a better gaming experience
- SAME BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
- For orders placed before 2pm NSW Time. Orders after 2pm dispatched the next business day.
- Excludes: (1) Pre/back-order items, and (2) Bulky goods (1-2 business day(s) for courier pick up | e.g. gaming chairs).
- SENT FROM COFFS HARBOUR, NSW 2450
- SAFELY PACKED & FULLY INSURED
- SHIPPING TIMES (estimated business days)
- Australia Post Standard [3-6 Days] / Express [2-3 Days]
- Courier Service [3-6 Days] (only for bulky goods)
- Rural/country areas may take longer
- For a better estimation, please use Australia Post Delivery Times Calculator.
Estimate shipping cost
So comfortable in the hands, the is the best grip I own. What I love along with the comfort, is that because it fits nice and snug, the pressure is completely removed from the joycons which I believe will increase the overall lifespan of the joycons connectors. I think this thing is a necessary purchase if you want the best experience possible
I've been a fan and avid user of Skull & Co. thumb grips for a while, for both Joy-Cons and controllers, and they outrank any other I've tried. Naturally I wasn't hesitant to pick up the GripCase and I can say, having used 2nd Party/Licensed grip cases before, that again Skull & Co. blows them out of the water. Comfortable, thin and light, and with customisable grips, you can't lose. Dock friendly is another big plus, as I rarely have to remove the GripCase. My only issues with the GripCase are the USB-C and 3.5mm Jack port openings, these are just too tight and deep to fit most cables. For instance I use a Genki Bluetooth adapter for audio and this unit does not fit. I then tried a pair of wired headphones and the jack had the same issue where it did not enter fully into the port. Don't let this deter you, as I've found cables that do fit, just note your favourite devices may not. Almost perfect.