Skull & Co. GripCase for Nintendo Switch Inclusions:
Replaceable grips to fit all hand sizes
Made of soft TPU materials providing solid protection
Easy to put on and remove
Includes three types of replaceable grips
Both grip sets are made of hard PC (polycarbonate) with texture on the surface, which gives players a similar feeling of holding a XB1 or PS4 joy-con.
Enlarged ZL/ZR buttons for a better gaming experience
- SAME BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
- For orders placed before 2pm NSW Time. Orders after 2pm dispatched the next business day.
- Excludes: (1) Pre/back-order items, and (2) Bulky goods (1-2 business day(s) for courier pick up | e.g. gaming chairs).
- SENT FROM COFFS HARBOUR, NSW 2450, AUSTRALIA
- SAFELY PACKED & FULLY INSURED
- SHIPPING TIMES WITHIN AUSTRALIA (estimated business days)
- Australia Post Standard [3-6 Days] / Express [2-3 Days]
- Courier Service [3-6 Days] (only for bulky goods)
- Rural/country areas may take longer
- For a better estimation, please use Australia Post Delivery Times Calculator.
- REST OF THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL)
- Australia Post Standard International Airmail
- Shipping generally takes 5-12 business days. Please use this link for a better estimate.
- Note: Only available to select countries and for small items only. Please use the shipping calculator below to determine pricing and availability.
Estimate shipping cost
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Makes the switch drastically more comfortable to use. Playing with the skull grip means I don’t get hand cramps or pins and needles after 20 minutes.
I can also play to a higher level. My win rate in smash bro’s is almost as good with the grip as with a conventional controller, which is a massive improvement over using the switch undocked normally.
Fantastic product and prompt professional service. Extremely comfortable and practical.
great product! makes the Nintendo much nicer to hold.
Gamory sent it quickly and arrived early!
Really cool case, that definitely makes it a lot more comfortable to use in handheld mode. Do be careful with some 3rd party joycons though. Some have a taller release button that won't fit the case.
The grip case is great but i have problem in it when putting in my dock.. but still great case for Nintendo switch