Skull & Co. GripCase for Nintendo Switch Inclusions:
Replaceable grips to fit all hand sizes
Made of soft TPU materials providing solid protection
Easy to put on and remove
Includes three types of replaceable grips
Both grip sets are made of hard PC (polycarbonate) with texture on the surface, which gives players a similar feeling of holding a XB1 or PS4 joy-con.
Enlarged ZL/ZR buttons for a better gaming experience
WE ARE TRADING AS NORMAL AND STILL DELIVERING.
We are currently trading as normal and still delivering. However, Australia Post are experiencing a high volume of parcels, with delays up to 1-2 weeks. We recommend you opt for Express Post as these are prioritised. We truly appreciate your patience and support during these times.
From all of us at Gamory, stay safe and thank you.
- SAME BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
- For orders placed before 2pm NSW Time. Orders after 2pm dispatched the next business day.
- Excludes: (1) Pre/back-order items, and (2) Bulky goods (1-2 business day(s) for courier pick up | e.g. gaming chairs).
- SENT FROM COFFS HARBOUR, NSW 2450, AUSTRALIA
- SAFELY PACKED & FULLY INSURED
- SHIPPING TIMES WITHIN AUSTRALIA (estimated business days)
- Australia Post Standard [3-6 Days] / Express [2-3 Days]
- Courier Service [3-6 Days] (only for bulky goods)
- Rural/country areas may take longer
- For a better estimation, please use Australia Post Delivery Times Calculator.
Estimate shipping cost
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
It’s a great grip and the changeable grips are perfect. It’ll stay on my switch forever now!
From packaging to fitting my switch, this product didn’t disappoint. Nice touch on the thank you card as well.
Great product and great seller, would definitely deal with again
Bought this for my brother who is in Bangladesh. He used both Skull & Co. grip as well as RDS industries which I have. Both him and I are in consensus that this is much better! We use the trigger grip the most and with gryo control, its best for FPS and aiming. Very ergonomic and allows play for a long time in handheld mode without tiring. It is also dockable with the new Nintendo Switch console we bought. The only drawback is that it isn't compatible with the homespot USB C Bluetooth receivers that I also bought. Becasue it covers the power port, the design of the USB C receiver doesn't work with it. Think we can cut the underside a bit to make room or buy an extender. Minor issues. Superb experience overall.
This case makes it so much easier to play hand held, so comfortable and great choice of grip sizes.