- High fidelity low latency codecs - Ensures audio sync, enhances gaming performance
- Works with all Bluetooth headphones - optimized for AirPods and AirPods Pro
- Stable performance - Uninterrupted play with your favorite wireless headphones
- Built-in Mic - Supports voice chat independently without connecting a headphone (works same as PS5 controller)
- Powered directly by controllers - Uses less than 1W battery power
- Case and Stand compatible - Can be stored in the controller case and displayed on the Phantom Stand without removing
*Not compatible with the 1st-gen Xbox controller and Elite 1 controller
*To use headphones when playing on a computer, you need to use an official adapter or a cable to connect to the computer.
AUSTRALIA POST DELAYS
Australia Post are experiencing delivery delays. We recommend you opt for Express Post as these are prioritised. AusPost current delivery times >
- NEXT BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
- For orders placed by midnight NSW Time. Any orders placed after 12am will be on a best efforts basis and maybe dispatched the following business day.
- Excludes: (1) Pre/back-order items, and (2) Bulky goods (1-2 business day(s) for courier pick up | e.g. gaming chairs).
- SENT FROM 2 NORFOLK CLOSE TUNCURRY NSW 2428
- SAFELY PACKED & FULLY INSURED
- SHIPPING TIMES WITHIN AUSTRALIA (estimated business days)
- Australia Post Standard [3-6 Days] / Express [2-3 Days]
- Courier Service [3-6 Days] (only for bulky goods)
- Rural/country areas may take longer
- For a better estimation, please use Australia Post Delivery Times Calculator.
Estimate shipping cost
Easy to install, easy to use, great solution
Highly recommend as was trying for diffrent options for Bluetooth so can now use my AirPods or beats headphones etc via Bluetooth no issue compared to wired cables etc which I don’t like. Highly recommend worked simple plug and play.
Does the job and it's the only option, thankfully I didn't have the issue the other reviewer had
Works well when continuous sound like songs or continuous speech with minimal delay. However, when there is quiet between speech or action in a movie, the audio stops and the audio goes mute. It returns about half a second after the audio reaches a volume threshold. This makes it almost unbearable to play games in which there are seconds of quiet sections because the audio cuts out. I havent been able to fix this and I believe it will be a software issue