Easily place your controllers into the cradle to start charging. The LED indicators will glow red when the batteries are charging and turn green when fully charged.
Included are four sets of battery cover plates and two high capacity 1200 mAh batteries.
*Not compatible with Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2.
Xbox controllers not included.
- Compatible with Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S
- Charge 2 controllers
- USB powered
- LED charge indicators
In the box:
- Charging stand
- 2 Ã— 1200mAh rechargeable batteries
- 2 x Xbox One battery cover plates
- 2 x Xbox Series X|S battery cover plates
- USB-A charging cable
AUSTRALIA POST DELAYS
Australia Post are experiencing delivery delays. We recommend you opt for Express Post as these are prioritised. AusPost current delivery times >
- NEXT BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
- For orders placed by midnight NSW Time. Any orders placed after 12am will be on a best efforts basis and maybe dispatched the following business day.
- Excludes: (1) Pre/back-order items, and (2) Bulky goods (1-2 business day(s) for courier pick up | e.g. gaming chairs).
- SENT FROM STRATHFIELD SOUTH NSW 2136, AUSTRALIA
- SAFELY PACKED & FULLY INSURED
- SHIPPING TIMES WITHIN AUSTRALIA (estimated business days)
- Australia Post Standard [3-6 Days] / Express [2-3 Days]
- Courier Service [3-6 Days] (only for bulky goods)
- Rural/country areas may take longer
- For a better estimation, please use Australia Post Delivery Times Calculator.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Product was fast with delivery only problem (not sure if it's just mine or others to) but mine the lights on the front when charging the red shows on both sides but once they are charged one side doesn't light up really at all like the green led has shifted inside and isn't lighting up where it should other than that it's a great product and a great price
Powerwave Dual Charging Dock Stand for Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One Controllers
No problems, works fantastically.
Batteries feel like they die pretty quickly, but I was playing cyberpunk nonstop for a few days. Still very convenient to charge both controllers during downtime. No complaints.
One thing I will note is that I use a skin or sticker around my series x controller and it doesn't sit on top of the charger very well, which affects the ability to charge. Just something to consider.