- Designed for both Nintendo Switch OLED and regular model
- Keep the kickstand accessible - Doesn't block card slot, vents, or buttons on the console, or the kickstand on the back of the console
- Interchangeable grips - 3 different designs to fit all hand sizes
- Ergonomic design - Allows hours of play without fatigue
- Made of hard PC - Provides solid protection, reduces fall impact
- Slider design - Super easy to switch grips
*If you want a safe dockable case, please grab the GripCase OLED. We don't recommend fitting the NeoGrip into the official dock as the inside wall of the dock may get scratched.
AUSTRALIA POST DELAYS
Australia Post are experiencing delivery delays. We recommend you opt for Express Post as these are prioritised. AusPost current delivery times >
- NEXT BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
- For orders placed by midnight NSW Time. Any orders placed after 12am will be on a best efforts basis and maybe dispatched the following business day.
- Excludes: (1) Pre/back-order items, and (2) Bulky goods (1-2 business day(s) for courier pick up | e.g. gaming chairs).
- SENT FROM 2 NORFOLK CLOSE TUNCURRY NSW 2428
- SAFELY PACKED & FULLY INSURED
- SHIPPING TIMES WITHIN AUSTRALIA (estimated business days)
- Australia Post Standard [3-6 Days] / Express [2-3 Days]
- Courier Service [3-6 Days] (only for bulky goods)
- Rural/country areas may take longer
- For a better estimation, please use Australia Post Delivery Times Calculator.
Estimate shipping cost
Fits well, feels good
I used to get sore wrist after 10 minutes so I avoided playing my switch in handheld mode. This grip made it easy for me to play for hours. Highly recommended. Also dockable without taking off the grip and adjustable for normal switch
More than I can wish for. Delivery was quick too!
It is rad, now sad. Kickstarted these guys years ago and they have always delivered 🤘🏻
My hands had been cramping up playing the switch as it was. After buying this it has completely changed, it is so much more comfortable to hold now and has made playing games more fun. FPS games have also had an increase in using the stick to aim instead of the gyroscope as I can comfortably use it now.