- Designed for both Nintendo Switch OLED and regular model
- Keep the kickstand accessible - Doesn't block card slot, vents, or buttons on the console, or the kickstand on the back of the console
- Interchangeable grips - 3 different designs to fit all hand sizes
- Ergonomic design - Allows hours of play without fatigue
- Made of hard PC - Provides solid protection, reduces fall impact
- Slider design - Super easy to switch grips
*If you want a safe dockable case, please grab the GripCase OLED. We don't recommend fitting the NeoGrip into the official dock as the inside wall of the dock may get scratched.
AUSTRALIA POST DELAYS
Australia Post are experiencing delivery delays. We recommend you opt for Express Post as these are prioritised. AusPost current delivery times >
- NEXT BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
- For orders placed by midnight NSW Time. Any orders placed after 12am will be on a best efforts basis and maybe dispatched the following business day.
- Excludes: (1) Pre/back-order items, and (2) Bulky goods (1-2 business day(s) for courier pick up | e.g. gaming chairs).
- SENT FROM 2 NORFOLK CLOSE TUNCURRY NSW 2428
- SAFELY PACKED & FULLY INSURED
- SHIPPING TIMES WITHIN AUSTRALIA (estimated business days)
- Australia Post Standard [3-6 Days] / Express [2-3 Days]
- Courier Service [3-6 Days] (only for bulky goods)
- Rural/country areas may take longer
- For a better estimation, please use Australia Post Delivery Times Calculator.
Estimate shipping cost
Works really well
The neogrip has made handheld play much more comfortable and stays on my switch all the time now. Doesn't impende the tabletop stand or dock use. Top stuff
NeoGrip: An Ergonomic Grip for Switch OLED and Regular Model - Neon Red & Blue - by Skull & Co
This grip is fantastic. It fits so snug to the switch and has the different handle sizes. The quality is great and it feels very sturdy and stable on the switch. I have average sized man hands and I can play for hours using the medium sized handles with no hand fatigue. Forget the battery draining replacement grips that replace the joy cons and just grab one of these. There's even an ingenious little spacer panel that can be removed/added with a small screw driver depending on whether you're using the original or slightly larger OLED switch. Would definitely recommend.