- New Patented Electromagnetic Stick, No Drifting.
- New Patented Button, Excellent Conductive Rubber Feel,50 million Times of Ultra-Long Life, Anti-Stuck, Anti-Disconnection.
- Support Switch Console Wake-up.
- Support wired and wireless connection.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery can run for up to 25 hours on a full charge.
AUSTRALIA POST DELAYS
Australia Post are experiencing delivery delays. We recommend you opt for Express Post as these are prioritised. AusPost current delivery times >
- NEXT BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
- For orders placed by midnight NSW Time. Any orders placed after 12am will be on a best efforts basis and maybe dispatched the following business day.
- Excludes: (1) Pre/back-order items, and (2) Bulky goods (1-2 business day(s) for courier pick up | e.g. gaming chairs).
- SENT FROM 2 NORFOLK CLOSE TUNCURRY NSW 2428
- SAFELY PACKED & FULLY INSURED
- SHIPPING TIMES WITHIN AUSTRALIA (estimated business days)
- Australia Post Standard [3-6 Days] / Express [2-3 Days]
- Courier Service [3-6 Days] (only for bulky goods)
- Rural/country areas may take longer
- For a better estimation, please use Australia Post Delivery Times Calculator.
Estimate shipping cost
This is by far the best controller I've used, and absolutely miraculous for the price. The hall effect sticks and triggers are fantastic and it works seamlessly across the supported devices. I'm pulling off headshots now so much easier and the triggers are great for racing games. Tons of features including a 10 minutes long macro recording feature, no deadzone mode and gyro aim assist if that's your bag.
It doesn't work with PlayStation or Xbox. For that you need an adaptor - which I'm still waiting on. And there's a new model coming that has major improvements like back paddles, better switches to swap modes and RgB lighting.
Now I love my existing controller. If it had back paddles it would absolutely be a Elite or Scuf killer. I'm definitely going to upgrade to the new model. If you don't care about back paddles then grab the 2. If you do wait a couple months and grab the pro 3. And be aware that you can't use the controller on Xbox and PlayStation without the adaptor which is allegedly arriving this month. If you mainly game on switch and PC then I'd rate either the pro 2 or 3 as the best value for money controller out there. Until you use hall effect sensors you can't really grasp how perfect they feel. And no stick drift EVER.
I love my new hand controller it is a better size for my large hands and the the Hall affect joy sticks are smooth and accurate in use. All the other controls fall to hand very easily and I have the piece of mind that I will never suffer stick drift, Awesome cheers. 👍😊👍
A great controller and for a great price. Strongly recommend this product.
Product works flawlessly, requires a bit of searching to swap ab xy buttons for windows.
Surface finish is a bit different texture and leaves sweat marks easily. But product is good
Gulikit KingKong 2 Wireless Controller for Nintendo Switch/PC/Android/Mac OS/iOS (Black) NS08