Chat Adapter for Xbox One and PS4
- Easily record Party Chat using your Game Capture HD, HD60 or HD60 Pro.
- One single cable guarantees a simple and quick setup.
- Long length means you can still sit back and relax while recording and streaming.
- Plugs directly into your PS4 or Xbox One controller.
- High quality cabling ensures no sound quality is lost.
To make recording party chat as easy as possible, Chat Link features 1 female and 2 male jacks.
Audio Adapter for PS4 & PS4 Pro
You need to stream or record PS4 party chat and gameplay audio. Chat Link equips you to do just that. Simply plug it into your controller, connect your headset and Elgato Game Capture HD60, HD60 S, or HD60 Pro, and you’re good to go. Extra cable length gives you freedom to move around, and your content finally features all PS4 sound.
- 3.5mm male jack plugs directly into your PS4 controller.
- 3.5mm female jack accepts analog stereo headsets.
To start: Plug your headset into the female jack. Then, take the short male jack and plug it directly into your PS4 controller or into the Xbox One chat adapter connected to your controller.
If you are using Game Capture HD60: Take the long male jack and plug it into the Analog In port of your HD60. Once everything is connected, open up your Game Capture HD software settings and change the audio input to Analog Audio.
If you are using Game Capture HD60 Pro: Take the long male jack and plug it into the Line In port of your PC Motherboard (This is usually blue in color). Once everything is connected, open up your Game Capture HD software settings and change the audio input to Line In Audio.
If you are using Game Capture HD: You will need an additional 3.5mm to RCA-Y adapter so that you can plug into the Component breakout cable allowing you to then connect to the A/V In port on the HD. Then in the same way as the HD60, open up your Game Capture HD software settings and change the audio input to Analog Audio.
Elgato game capture device(s), headset(s), controller(s), and other additional accessories are not included.
AUSTRALIA POST DELAYS
Australia Post are experiencing delivery delays. We recommend you opt for Express Post as these are prioritised. AusPost current delivery times >
- NEXT BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
- For orders placed by midnight NSW Time. Any orders placed after 12am will be on a best efforts basis and maybe dispatched the following business day.
- Excludes: (1) Pre/back-order items, and (2) Bulky goods (1-2 business day(s) for courier pick up | e.g. gaming chairs).
- SENT FROM STRATHFIELD SOUTH NSW 2136, AUSTRALIA
- SAFELY PACKED & FULLY INSURED
- SHIPPING TIMES WITHIN AUSTRALIA (estimated business days)
- Australia Post Standard [3-6 Days] / Express [2-3 Days]
- Courier Service [3-6 Days] (only for bulky goods)
- Rural/country areas may take longer
- For a better estimation, please use Australia Post Delivery Times Calculator.
Estimate shipping cost
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
They is abit of fuzzy noise when it is plugged
Great piece if gear, as described, has improved my stream 10 fold, chuck me a follow on Facebook AUMooseOnline tell your friends.