- It can charge four Switch (Joy-Con) L/R handles at the same time;
- There is a USB2.0 female port on the back of the product (left rear) with USB2.0 data transmission function. When using this product, it does not occupy the USB 2.0 interface on the original base. This port can be connected to the Switch wired handle;
- This product is designed with a USB 2.0 male input port, which can be plugged into the original base USB female port;
- Adopt intelligent MCU control circuit, built-in self-recovery insurance at the input end, with over-current protection function, short-circuit protection function (output short-circuit or load current greater than 1.5A cuts off the output), which effectively improves product safety performance;
- This product has two charging instructions, red light and green light. The red light is displayed during charging, and the green light is displayed when it is fully charged or without a handle, which is simple and intuitive;
- There are 2 game card slots on the right side of the product, which can store 2 Switch commonly used game cards at any time.
Nintendo Switch/ Switch OLED / Joycons are NOT included
AUSTRALIA POST DELAYS
Australia Post are experiencing delivery delays. We recommend you opt for Express Post as these are prioritised. AusPost current delivery times >
- NEXT BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
- For orders placed by midnight NSW Time. Any orders placed after 12am will be on a best efforts basis and maybe dispatched the following business day.
- Excludes: (1) Pre/back-order items, and (2) Bulky goods (1-2 business day(s) for courier pick up | e.g. gaming chairs).
- SENT FROM STRATHFIELD SOUTH NSW 2136, AUSTRALIA
- SAFELY PACKED & FULLY INSURED
- SHIPPING TIMES WITHIN AUSTRALIA (estimated business days)
- Australia Post Standard [3-6 Days] / Express [2-3 Days]
- Courier Service [3-6 Days] (only for bulky goods)
- Rural/country areas may take longer
- For a better estimation, please use Australia Post Delivery Times Calculator.