The DriveHub™ For over a decade racing enthusiast all over the world have been searching for a solution to take their favorite Force Feedback racing wheel from console to console.
The wait is over! The Drive Hub is a revolutionary, industry first cross over gaming adapter making it possible to use virtually any Force Feedback Steering wheel on your Xbox One or PlayStation 4 gaming console. Our proprietary Gearbox technology instantly detects and configures your wheel to match either Xbox One or PlayStation 4, no complicated tuning or PC apps required just Plug and Play. Enjoy true Force Feedback the way the game developers intended, not some make shift solution using controller overlays and a locked center force. As an added bonus the Drive Hub makes all Xbox One and PlayStation 4 Steering wheels cross compatible.
The Drive Hub opens up a whole new world to those who previously thought their old Wheels were either obsolete or incompatible. No more buying new steering wheels for every system you own or needlessly disposing of old incompatible steering wheels. The Drive Hub fully supports all standard Force feedback protocols including but not limited to Spring Force, Dampers, Collision Force, road, surface and airborne effects.
- DriveHub Device
- Micro USB Cable
- Adhesive Velcro Pads
Fanalogic: Use your Favorite Fanatec wheel (including PC wheel bases) with your favorite racing game on the PlayStation 4 or Xbox One , no more having to buy a new wheel or base just play on your favorite platform.
Fanatec Native Mode: This allows Fanatec owners to fully utilize the native Fanatec features, buttons and displays if supported in your favorite Racing game.
Adaptive Force: Enjoy the added benefit of our Adaptive Force technology enhancing your native Xbox One Fanatec wheel (or any wheel) adding the missing environmental effects while playing Forza Motorsport, and Forza Horizon Games.
- Xbox One X
- Xbox One S
- Xbox One
- PS4 Pro
- PS4 Slim
- Logitech G25
- Logitech G27
- Logitech G29
- Logitech Driving Force Pro
- Logitech Driving Force GT
- Logitech G920
- Thrustmaster T80
- Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel
- Thrustmaster T150 Force Feedback
- Thrustmaster T150 Pro Force Feedback
- Thrustmaster T150 Ferrari Wheel Force Feedback
- Thrustmaster T300 RS
- Thrustmaster TMX Force Feedback
- Thrustmaster TMX Pro Force Feedback
- Thrustmaster T300 Ferrari GTE
- Thrustmaster T500RS
- Thrustmaster T-GT
- Thrustmaster TS-XW
- Thrustmaster TS-PC
- Thrustmaster TX (All Versions)
- Fanatec Porsche Turbo
- Fanatec Porsche Carrera
- Fanatec Porsche 911 Turbo S
- Fanatec Porsche 911 GT2
- Fanatec Porsche 911 GT3
- Fanatec Porsche 911 GT3 v2
- Fanatec Porsche 911 GT3 RS
- Fanatec CSR (+ Pedals)
- Fanatec CSR Elite (+ Pedals)
- Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base
- Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base V2
- Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- Fanatec CSL
- Fanatec CSL Elite PS4
- Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel ***
- Thrustmaster TH8A
- Thrustmaster TH8
- Thrustmaster TSS
- AIOLOGS SQ Shifter
- Fanatec SQ 1.5 *
- FREX GP
- Thrustmaster TSS
- Fanatec CS handbrake 1.5 *
- AIOLOGS HandBRAKE V3
- Fanatec CSL Elite *
- Fanatec CSL Elite with Load Cell
- Fanatec CS CSR ELITE
- Fanatec CS V1
- Fanatec CS V2
- Fanatec CS V3
- Thrustmaster T2PA **
- Thrustmaster T3PA **
- Thrustmaster T3PA-Pro **
- Heusinkveld Sim Pedals
- HPP Sim 3P PRX
- RicmoTech Realgear GTPRO3
- G25 Pedals **
- G27 Pedals **
- G29 Pedals **
- G920 Pedals **
- CST F1 – 3B Pedals
*ClubSport USB Adapter required
**Thrustmaster DB9 PEDALS T.RJ12 ADAPTER required
***Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless PC adapter required
AUSTRALIA POST DELAYS
Australia Post are experiencing delivery delays. We recommend you opt for Express Post as these are prioritised. AusPost current delivery times >
- NEXT BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
- For orders placed by midnight NSW Time. Any orders placed after 12am will be on a best efforts basis and maybe dispatched the following business day.
- Excludes: (1) Pre/back-order items, and (2) Bulky goods (1-2 business day(s) for courier pick up | e.g. gaming chairs).
- SENT FROM 2 NORFOLK CLOSE TUNCURRY NSW 2428
- SAFELY PACKED & FULLY INSURED
- SHIPPING TIMES WITHIN AUSTRALIA (estimated business days)
- Australia Post Standard [3-6 Days] / Express [2-3 Days]
- Courier Service [3-6 Days] (only for bulky goods)
- Rural/country areas may take longer
- For a better estimation, please use Australia Post Delivery Times Calculator.
Estimate shipping cost
Collective Minds DriveHub Racing Wheel Converter (PS4/Xbox One)
Is definitely in development stage and cost is expensive but when it works it’s great for Fanatec ps4 using clubsport base not elite have updated firmware a few times and they fix problems with new hardware that made older not work as for button use to change from Fanalogic to Fanatec mode to fix 1 wheel that has rotory incoder it made 20 others not work plus that 1 wheel probably won’t be used by many please get it right for Fanatec non campatable for ps4 as that will be main use for this product Xbox doesn’t really need it unless you run USB pedal or shifter handbrake
Awesome service fast postage and great product highly recommend.
IT WORKS”!! I’m Happy just my personal..THRUSTMASTER TH8A shifter connected to a Logitech G29.. via the drive Hub Converter ... played on a PS4.. tested on ProjectCars2..
Wicked fun... Led Rev Panel LIT UP
That was Cool...
Collective Minds Drive Hub Converter
Most Definitly gets the job Done.
Cost’.... Needs some Adjustment.
The cost I was willing to suck up knowing that
Over the long term it’s cheaper than Replacing
Sim wheels and So forth.. So it’s really”
How Much do You Love Sim Racing..
Great product that Gets The Job Done.