The Wingman XE allows you to use your Xbox 360 / Xbox One / Xbox Elite / Xbox Elite Series 2 controllers and arcade sticks on the PlayStation 4.
- Support Xbox 360 / Xbox One / Xbox Elite / Xbox Elite Series 2 controller and arcade stick use on PS4
- Faster reaction speed than old model, no matter wired or wireless environment.
- Supports Touch Pad Simulation Function and Turbo and Remap Settings
- Lightweight, portable and USB-sized. Full compliance with environmental standards.
- Insert Wingman XE into the PS4 console USB port. Slow blinking of the Blue LED indicates that the connection to the console is successful. Check whether the two Blue LEDs at the sides of the Wingman XE are permanently on. This indicates that the connection is completed. Please visit Brook website to check whether there is firmware update before using.
Gaming consoles, controllers, and other peripherals are used for illustration purposes only and are not included. This product only contains the Brook Wingman XE Converter.
WE ARE TRADING AS NORMAL AND STILL DELIVERING.
We are currently trading as normal and still delivering. However, Australia Post are experiencing a high volume of parcels, with delays up to 1-2 weeks. We recommend you opt for Express Post as these are prioritised. We truly appreciate your patience and support during these times.
From all of us at Gamory, stay safe and thank you.
- SAME BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
- For orders placed before 2pm NSW Time. Orders after 2pm dispatched the next business day.
- Excludes: (1) Pre/back-order items, and (2) Bulky goods (1-2 business day(s) for courier pick up | e.g. gaming chairs).
- SENT FROM COFFS HARBOUR, NSW 2450, AUSTRALIA
- SAFELY PACKED & FULLY INSURED
- SHIPPING TIMES WITHIN AUSTRALIA (estimated business days)
- Australia Post Standard [3-6 Days] / Express [2-3 Days]
- Courier Service [3-6 Days] (only for bulky goods)
- Rural/country areas may take longer
- For a better estimation, please use Australia Post Delivery Times Calculator.