The Wingman XE allows you to use your Xbox 360 / Xbox One / Xbox Elite / Xbox Elite Series 2 controllers and arcade sticks on the PlayStation 4.
- Support Xbox 360 / Xbox One / Xbox Elite / Xbox Elite Series 2 controller and arcade stick use on PS4
- Faster reaction speed than old model, no matter wired or wireless environment.
- Supports Touch Pad Simulation Function and Turbo and Remap Settings
- Lightweight, portable and USB-sized. Full compliance with environmental standards.
- Insert Wingman XE into the PS4 console USB port. Slow blinking of the Blue LED indicates that the connection to the console is successful. Check whether the two Blue LEDs at the sides of the Wingman XE are permanently on. This indicates that the connection is completed. Please visit Brook website to check whether there is firmware update before using.
Gaming consoles, controllers, and other peripherals are used for illustration purposes only and are not included. This product only contains the Brook Wingman XE Converter.
AUSTRALIA POST DELAYS
Australia Post are experiencing delivery delays. We recommend you opt for Express Post as these are prioritised. AusPost current delivery times >
- NEXT BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
- For orders placed by midnight NSW Time. Any orders placed after 12am will be on a best efforts basis and maybe dispatched the following business day.
- Excludes: (1) Pre/back-order items, and (2) Bulky goods (1-2 business day(s) for courier pick up | e.g. gaming chairs).
- SENT FROM STRATHFIELD SOUTH NSW 2136, AUSTRALIA
- SAFELY PACKED & FULLY INSURED
- SHIPPING TIMES WITHIN AUSTRALIA (estimated business days)
- Australia Post Standard [3-6 Days] / Express [2-3 Days]
- Courier Service [3-6 Days] (only for bulky goods)
- Rural/country areas may take longer
- For a better estimation, please use Australia Post Delivery Times Calculator.
Estimate shipping cost
Needed to find something to use my PS3 Hori RAP 3 Premium VLX with PS4 games on PS5. While the documentation and Brooks support weren’t able to confirm that this stick would work, it has worked perfectly for me. Simply plug & play once you update the firmware via PC with the software available on their website. Unfortunately does not work for native PS5 games however - but neither does any other controller converter currently anyway.
This product is great but unfortunately I can’t use it on my ps5. Please fix it if possible.