The Brook Pocket Auto Catch is a small device that lets you enjoy playing while you're on the move and without looking at your smartphone.
- Auto Catch Pokemon, Auto Spin Pokestop and Auto Items Collected. Vibration feedback. No buttons press required. ON / OFF switch can be set. Connect with wireless Bluetooth and enjoy the game.
- A full charge takes approx. 1 hour and lasts for approx. 12 hours with continuous use. Tap the red circle while it is charging, the charging icon will display. When it is full charged, you won't see charging graphic. Standby time is approx. 48 hours.
- If Pocket Auto Catch can't be connected after update, please delete the bluetooth history of the device and pair again in the game.
- Device requires Bluetooth low-energy compatible smartphone with Pokémon Go app installed.
- Compatible with iphone 5S or higher devices with iOS Ver. 11.1 or higher installed.
- Compatible with Android devices with 2 GB RAM or more.
- Bluetooth Smart (Bluetooth Ver. 4.0 or higher) capability and Android Ver. 7.0 or higher installed.
- iOS 11 + Pokémon go 1.53.2 does not auto catch.
- iOS 9, 10 + Pokémon go 1.53.2 work properly.
- iOS 11 + Pokémon go older version without problem.
AUSTRALIA POST DELAYS
Australia Post are experiencing delivery delays. We recommend you opt for Express Post as these are prioritised. AusPost current delivery times >
- SAME BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
- For orders placed before 2pm NSW Time. Orders after 2pm dispatched the next business day.
- Excludes: (1) Pre/back-order items, and (2) Bulky goods (1-2 business day(s) for courier pick up | e.g. gaming chairs).
- SENT FROM STRATHFIELD SOUTH NSW 2136, AUSTRALIA
- SAFELY PACKED & FULLY INSURED
- SHIPPING TIMES WITHIN AUSTRALIA (estimated business days)
- Australia Post Standard [3-6 Days] / Express [2-3 Days]
- Courier Service [3-6 Days] (only for bulky goods)
- Rural/country areas may take longer
- For a better estimation, please use Australia Post Delivery Times Calculator.