- Safely use the ModMic with 48v XLR Interfaces
- Works on other plugin-power 5v mics
- Proximity Compensator delivers more natural vocals for boom microphones
- Stellar -115db Dynamic Range
AUSTRALIA POST DELAYS
Australia Post are experiencing delivery delays. We recommend you opt for Express Post as these are prioritised. AusPost current delivery times >
- NEXT BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
- For orders placed by midnight NSW Time. Any orders placed after 12am will be on a best efforts basis and maybe dispatched the following business day.
- Excludes: (1) Pre/back-order items, and (2) Bulky goods (1-2 business day(s) for courier pick up | e.g. gaming chairs).
- SENT FROM STRATHFIELD SOUTH NSW 2136, AUSTRALIA
- SAFELY PACKED & FULLY INSURED
- SHIPPING TIMES WITHIN AUSTRALIA (estimated business days)
- Australia Post Standard [3-6 Days] / Express [2-3 Days]
- Courier Service [3-6 Days] (only for bulky goods)
- Rural/country areas may take longer
- For a better estimation, please use Australia Post Delivery Times Calculator.
Estimate shipping cost
It works great.
Works well with a Babyface Pro and hd600
Absolutely perfect, fixed my PC noise issue and has crystal clear audio running into a mixer. Highly recommend gamory and their service
Received in no time at all, super fast service.
Also, received with a hand written note for Christmas; you don’t get that anywhere else!
Will be buying through you guys again! Thanks for being human in a world of robots!
I was getting crazy amounts of noise from my mic cable, due to a noisy RF environment (microwaves and wifi points). Using this XLR power converter with XLR cable and a Rode AI-1, all the noise is gone and the quality of my voice transmissions was "night and day" better according to my teamspeak mates.
Gamory posted the item soon after I bought it and it was delivered quickly. Excellent service.