The Antlion USB Sound Card is the clearest audio adapter in its class for wired 3.5mm microphones. This small device supplies stereo output for headphones and an enhanced mic input that removes the majority of unwanted background noise and boosts mic volume.
It is recommended for all Windows PCs and is required in many Mac PCs with USB Type-A ports. Compatible with PS4, Vive, and most other USB ready devices.
- Required for Mac users with USB Type-A ports
- Recommended for all users
- No Drivers Required
- Connector: USB Type-A works with any USB ready device
- 3.5mm female stereo output to connect to compatible 3.5mm headphones
- 3.5mm female mono microphone input jack
- Approximately 5V powerboost to microphone
- No external power required; USB bus-powered mode
- USB 2.0 Full Speed (12 Mbps) Specification
- USB Audio Device Class Specification 1.0
- USB HID Class Specification 1.1
- OS supported: All Windows OS / MAC OS X / Linux OS
- Connector to computer: USB 2.0 male
- Connector to device: one 3.5mm Stereo Out and one 3.5mm Microphone In
The USB DAC eliminates the static noise that occurs when I plug the mic directly to the back of my PC. Mic now sounds clear and loud enough without mic boost. Good stuff!
AUD7.95 (4-6 Business Days)
AUD9.95 (2-3 Business Days)
Same Day Dispatch
If ordered before 2pm AEST Sydney time (business days)
Bubble wrap is our friend