Attach the ModMic USB to any pair of headphones to create the best sounding headset on the market today. The ModMic USB delivers peerless quality in the attachment mic category, utilizing a premium ADC chipset, completely new microphone capsules, and a built-in preamp to deliver perfect clarity.
The dual capsule design of the ModMic USB allows users to instantly swap between broadcast mode or noise-canceling mode as needed, and with a quick tap of the in-line digital mute, silence is just a button press away.
The first USB powered ModMic is truly revolutionary in an attachment microphone system, allowing for the most consistent wired performance of any attachable mic. All the quality expected from a desktop USB mic in a size that fits in a pocket. The ModMic USB is compatible with all PCs and PS4 consoles. The perfect addition to any setup where audio counts.
- Noise-canceling and studio-quality mic modes
- Digital mute switch
- Patented base clasp that fits securely to every device
- USB-A termination for PC, PS4 and USB devices
- Hardshell travel case
- Pattern: Omni or Uni-Directional
- Sensitivity: -36±3 dB
- Response (Omni): 50Hz - 20kHz
- Response (Uni): 100Hz - 10kHz
- Max Sampling Rate: 48kHz, 16-bit
WE ARE TRADING AS NORMAL AND STILL DELIVERING.
We are currently trading as normal and still delivering. However, Australia Post are experiencing a high volume of parcels, with delays up to 1-2 weeks. We recommend you opt for Express Post as these are prioritised. We truly appreciate your patience and support during these times.
From all of us at Gamory, stay safe and thank you.
- SAME BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
- For orders placed before 2pm NSW Time. Orders after 2pm dispatched the next business day.
- Excludes: (1) Pre/back-order items, and (2) Bulky goods (1-2 business day(s) for courier pick up | e.g. gaming chairs).
- SENT FROM COFFS HARBOUR, NSW 2450, AUSTRALIA
- SAFELY PACKED & FULLY INSURED
- SHIPPING TIMES WITHIN AUSTRALIA (estimated business days)
- Australia Post Standard [3-6 Days] / Express [2-3 Days]
- Courier Service [3-6 Days] (only for bulky goods)
- Rural/country areas may take longer
- For a better estimation, please use Australia Post Delivery Times Calculator.
Estimate shipping cost
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Antlion Audio ModMic USB (GDL-1500)
Very simple installation. Great quality. Timely delivery.
Ahesive could be better or sold separately.
Love this microphone. I bought an expensive microphone that picked up my voice really quietly and all the ambient sound of life really clearly, it was a horrible disappointment, none of the modes or settings helped. To be heard meant for the rest of the ambient sound to be turned up as well. A friend pointed me to Antlion and now my microphone is the opposite, it's great at picking up my voice and tunes out ambient sound amazingly. I haven't had any issues with the magnetic mount being glued to my wh-1000xm3 headphones, the mount itself has never come off either. The sound quality is great and works much better than anything I have had so far.
Here is my only negative, my first Antlion microphone only lasted half a year. This was mainly me mistreating it, the wire can start to separate from the microphone if you spend half a year flexing it and bending it into awkward positions when dumping your headset on the table etc. I feel this is just the nature of headset mounted mics and not this particular microphone. As long as you don't move the wire around your shoulder awkwardly like I did then you should be good.
Otherwise this is a great piece of kit, so good I ended up buying a second one (which I treat much better) instead of going the route of warranties.
Make sure to clip the mic cable to ur headphone cable, otherwise the cable and mic weight will be enough to wear out the adhesive and cause the mic bracket to slide.