Gamory was born to make a difference. We are on a mission to bring you the best gaming gear, and deliver a customer experience like no other. We decided to focus on a few key aspects, which you can learn more about here.
Support Gamory and shop with confidence:
✓ We only carry curated and industry-leading brands
✓ One central place that delivers the full product experience
✓ Authorised official reseller
✓ Local Australian warranty and stock
✓ Orders fulfilled the same day (placed before 3pm Sydney time business day)
✓ Safely and securely packed
✓ Awesome support before and after purchase
✓ Juicy Gamo-Loyalty Points that reward you
Yes, we've worked hard to secure deals directly from product manufacturers and official local Australian distributors. Therefore, you can be assured of receiving local genuine Australian stock that comes with the full Australian warranty and support. View all the brands we carry.
We use Australia Post for most deliveries (99% of the time), extremely bulky items are sent using a Courier service instead. Depending on the size of the item, your order will either be sent as a Parcel or Letter. Each product page will have a "Shipping" tab that will indicate its delivery options and fees.
- PARCEL (varies per item, Australia-wide):
- Parcel Post (2-6 Business Days) AUD7.95 - AUD9.95
- Express Post (1-3 Business Days) AUD9.95 - AUD16.95
- LETTER (for small items that fit, flat rate, Australia-wide):
- Regular (4-8 Business Days) FREE
- Priority (2-6 Business Days) AUD1.50
- Express (1-3 Business Days) AUD6.00
Learn more about Shipping & Returns here.
We understand the excitement and urgency that comes with a new purchase, and work FAST to ensure you get your order ASAP.
ORDER FULFILLMENT TIMES:
All orders are FULFILLED THE SAME BUSINESS DAY (if ordered before 3pm Sydney time). Orders after 3pm will be fulfilled the next business day.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES:
To get an accurate delivery timeframe for specific suburbs, use this link from Australia Post, and input the "From" suburb as "Carlton NSW 2218" (where we deliver from).
All Regional & Country Suburbs, please search for your suburb at: http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times
Regular Letter, +2 additional business days from Priority Letters delivery estimate.
Yes, all Australia Post Parcel Post and Express Post deliveries come with a tracking number and you can track it using this link. The only exception are small items sent by Regular or Priority Letter, which are not trackable.
Unfortunately not for the time being. We currently do not have a physical storefront, and therefore cannot offer pick up services. However, we are looking forward to opening one soon :)
Yes we most certainly do.
First, please check the status of your order using this link. If the item is a few days past the estimated delivery time, you can contact Australia Post directly for an update, or simply contact us and we can follow it up for you. Please note that postage delays do occasionally occur, and your patience is much appreciated. Rest assured that we'll always ensure your order gets to you.
Sorry, not for now. Once we get our fulfillment and logistics down pat, this might be a consideration for the future.
What to do:
- Contact us within 7 days of receiving the item - with your name and order number.
- Item must be kept unopened and unused with all original packaging and contents.
- Post the item back to us with an insured and tracked postage service, packed in secure packaging.
- Send us the postage tracking number.
Please note that we don't refund the cost of postage. We also highly recommend sending using a tracked and insured postage service as we will not accept and compensate for items which are lost or damaged in transit.
What we'll do:
- Once we receive the returned item, you can choose to (1) receive a refund of the purchase price (less cost of shipping), or (2) exchange for a different item by paying for any price differences and the cost to redeliver.
If an item is found to be opened, used or damaged, it will not be eligible for a refund or exchange, and will be returned to you at your expense.
What to do:
- Check our Product Support page and the manufacturer's website for support and/or patches which can provide solutions to common problems.
- If the problem persists, please contact us with your order number and a detailed description of the problem (photos/videos of the fault will be appreciated). We will help you to the best of our abilities, failing which a returns authorisation will be provided.
- Fill up the Returns Authorisation Form.
- Post the item back to us with an insured and tracked postage service, packed in secure packaging (keep your receipt, as we will reimburse cost of postage). Include the Returns Authorisation Form in the package.
What we'll do:
- Test the faulty item to determine the fault.
- Offer you a replacement, repair, or refund for the faulty product.
Please note that if (1) the product is found to be working, or (2) the fault/damage is due to misuse, neglect or reasonable wear and tear, then unfortunately we cannot offer you a remedy. You will be charged a re-delivery fee to have the items returned to you.
We will also not accept and compensate for items which are lost or damaged in transit, and therefore strongly suggest using an insured and tracked postage service when returning items.