Antlion Audio ModMic Y Headset Adapter (GDL-0427)
The AntLion Audio Y adapter allows you to use your ModMic on your game console. It features a solid state design, making it compact in size with no flexible parts. This durable design means it will last longer, and the compact size ensures it won’t be adding additional cord length when you plug it into your controller. It is designed to fit perfectly between the hand bumpers of all controllers. You’ll never even notice it’s there.
The Y adapter also allows you to plug it into your smartphone, for unmatched call quality, as well as any other combo jack location.
Please note older Xbox One controllers require a stereo adapter as well.
AUSTRALIA POST DELAYS
Australia Post are experiencing delivery delays. We recommend you opt for Express Post as these are prioritised. AusPost current delivery times >
- SAME BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
- For orders placed before 2pm NSW Time. Orders after 2pm dispatched the next business day.
- Excludes: (1) Pre/back-order items, and (2) Bulky goods (1-2 business day(s) for courier pick up | e.g. gaming chairs).
- SENT FROM STRATHFIELD SOUTH NSW 2136, AUSTRALIA
- SAFELY PACKED & FULLY INSURED
- SHIPPING TIMES WITHIN AUSTRALIA (estimated business days)
- Australia Post Standard [3-6 Days] / Express [2-3 Days]
- Courier Service [3-6 Days] (only for bulky goods)
- Rural/country areas may take longer
- For a better estimation, please use Australia Post Delivery Times Calculator.
Estimate shipping cost
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The Modmic worked perfectly out of the box. Very easy to install to my headphones. Mic quality very clear.
It's a great quality mic that I have no problems with. Delivery of the product only took a few days, much quicker than I expected.
I got a faulty one initially but Gamory sent details to request a return and promptly sent a replacement out. The replacement works fine. Seems to be a solid connection and adapts my Sennheiser headphones with a modmic to the single jack xbox and mobile phone. Kudos to Gamory for making the replacement process smooth and efficient.
Hi Pete, we're very sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Y adapter. We've sent you a message to organise a replacement asap. Our sincerest apologies again for the trouble, but rest assured we'll get this resolved for you promptly.
I have tested the clarity and its excellent glad I got it instead of upgrading to a complete new headset with mic as my one is great already