You’ll visit the various Gyms in the Galar region, aiming for the enviable and admirable title of Champion!
Pokémon Gyms are found in stadiums throughout the Galar region and attract Trainers that are experts in specific types of Pokémon. To become Champion, players will need to defeat the top Trainer in each Pokémon Gym, also known as the Gym Leader. Spectators flock to the Gym Stadium to view these battles with Gym Leaders, which often involve intense clashes between Dynamax Pokémon. The matches are also broadcast on television throughout the Galar region.
Explore the Wild Area and Join a Max Raid Battle
The Wild Area is a vast expanse of land in the Galar region with untamed wilderness. It is full of nature and connects several different towns and cities. Trainers will find a greater variety of Pokémon living in the Wild Area than anywhere else in the Galar region. The Pokémon encountered in the Wild Area will change depending on factors like weather or location, so Trainers might see something new each time they visit.
People and Culture of the Galar Region
In Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield, players will be traveling through the Galar region, where they will find many unique locations, such as cities where Pokémon and people work and live together. Pokémon play an important role in the Galar region where many companies are eager to include Pokémon as part of their workforce. In Galarian culture, Pokémon battles are regarded as the most popular form of entertainment. Pokémon battles are held in stadiums, where challengers and Gym Leaders face off to the passionate cheers of fans and spectators.
Encounters with Pokémon
Battles with wild Pokémon in tall grass or caves will occur when players run into Pokémon that they can see wandering around. Some Pokémon will pursue the player once they see them while others will run away. The “!” mark that will appear above tall grass also seems to be an indicator of wild Pokémon hiding there!
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Classification: PG - Mild violence, online interactivity
Category: Action & Adventure
AUSTRALIA POST DELAYS
Australia Post are experiencing delivery delays. We recommend you opt for Express Post as these are prioritised. AusPost current delivery times >
- NEXT BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
- For orders placed by midnight NSW Time. Any orders placed after 12am will be on a best efforts basis and maybe dispatched the following business day.
- Excludes: (1) Pre/back-order items, and (2) Bulky goods (1-2 business day(s) for courier pick up | e.g. gaming chairs).
- SENT FROM 2 NORFOLK CLOSE TUNCURRY NSW 2428
- SAFELY PACKED & FULLY INSURED
- SHIPPING TIMES WITHIN AUSTRALIA (estimated business days)
- Australia Post Standard [3-6 Days] / Express [2-3 Days]
- Courier Service [3-6 Days] (only for bulky goods)
- Rural/country areas may take longer
- For a better estimation, please use Australia Post Delivery Times Calculator.