Rocksmith includes a unique quarter-inch to USB cable, that is the first of its kind, and allows users to plug any real guitar with a quarter-inch jack directly into their Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, or PC.
Developed exclusively for Rocksmith, this revolutionary cable turns the guitar's signal from analog to digital, allowing it to be recognized and played through video game consoles or PC for the first time.
The use of a second Rocksmith Real Tone Cable allows for simultaneous split-screen cooperative play while playing Rocksmith.
Requires a copy of Rocksmith (sold separately).
New copies of Rocksmith come with one Real Tone Cable included.
AUSTRALIA POST DELAYS
Australia Post are experiencing delivery delays. We recommend you opt for Express Post as these are prioritised. AusPost current delivery times >
- SAME BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
- For orders placed before 2pm NSW Time. Orders after 2pm dispatched the next business day.
- Excludes: (1) Pre/back-order items, and (2) Bulky goods (1-2 business day(s) for courier pick up | e.g. gaming chairs).
- SENT FROM STRATHFIELD SOUTH NSW 2136, AUSTRALIA
- SAFELY PACKED & FULLY INSURED
- SHIPPING TIMES WITHIN AUSTRALIA (estimated business days)
- Australia Post Standard [3-6 Days] / Express [2-3 Days]
- Courier Service [3-6 Days] (only for bulky goods)
- Rural/country areas may take longer
- For a better estimation, please use Australia Post Delivery Times Calculator.
Estimate shipping cost
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Rocksmith Real Tone Guitar/Bass Cable (PS4/Xbox One/PC)
Quick delivery. Works great
Product works flawlessly.
Even got a special gift with the delivery.
Definitely purchase from Gamory again!
Rocksmith is a amazing game learning tool, for guitar, its where guitar hero meets the real world. This cables enables you to plug your guitar into computer or console and run a guitar through it via rocksmith. Replacement cables is costly and build quality is less then expectations yet compared to guitar lessons it is amazing. The seller also provided amazing service and turnaround time.
Whenever my I plug the rocksmith cable into my bass and guitar i get electrocuted from the strings and a few other places that are metal I've never experienced this before until i started using the rocksmith cable and these shocks aren't small they actually hurt so it's hard to play rocksmith as you could imagine