The Antlion USB Sound Card is the clearest audio adapter in its class for wired 3.5mm microphones. This small device supplies stereo output for headphones and an enhanced mic input that removes the majority of unwanted background noise and boosts mic volume.
It is recommended for all Windows PCs and is required in many Mac PCs with USB Type-A ports. Compatible with PS4, Vive, and most other USB ready devices.
- Required for Mac users with USB Type-A ports
- Recommended for all users
- No Drivers Required
- Connector: USB Type-A works with any USB ready device
- 3.5mm female stereo output to connect to compatible 3.5mm headphones
- 3.5mm female mono microphone input jack
- Approximately 5V powerboost to microphone
- No external power required; USB bus-powered mode
- USB 2.0 Full Speed (12 Mbps) Specification
- USB Audio Device Class Specification 1.0
- USB HID Class Specification 1.1
- OS supported: All Windows OS / MAC OS X / Linux OS
- Connector to computer: USB 2.0 male
- Connector to device: one 3.5mm Stereo Out and one 3.5mm Microphone In
WE ARE TRADING AS NORMAL AND STILL DELIVERING.
We are currently trading as normal and still delivering. However, Australia Post are experiencing a high volume of parcels, with delays up to 1-2 weeks. We recommend you opt for Express Post as these are prioritised. We truly appreciate your patience and support during these times.
From all of us at Gamory, stay safe and thank you.
- SAME BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
- For orders placed before 2pm NSW Time. Orders after 2pm dispatched the next business day.
- Excludes: (1) Pre/back-order items, and (2) Bulky goods (1-2 business day(s) for courier pick up | e.g. gaming chairs).
- SENT FROM COFFS HARBOUR, NSW 2450, AUSTRALIA
- SAFELY PACKED & FULLY INSURED
- SHIPPING TIMES WITHIN AUSTRALIA (estimated business days)
- Australia Post Standard [3-6 Days] / Express [2-3 Days]
- Courier Service [3-6 Days] (only for bulky goods)
- Rural/country areas may take longer
- For a better estimation, please use Australia Post Delivery Times Calculator.
Estimate shipping cost
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The GDL-0424 that I received only had a 2.95v bias voltage, which limits which mics it will work with (4.5v - 5v is ideal). Recorded sound quality wasn't quite as good as my ALC4040 based UGREEN USB soundcard, but it was better than many USB cards that I've previously tried (for mics that will work with the low bias voltage) and much better than the Audio Technica ATR2USB. Unfortunately it won't work well with any mic on my daughters laptop in any of the USB ports (which is what I bought it for), but works ok on my laptop and my desktop computer.
only 3.5v output. was expecting more. but did clear up some audio for the price.
Super easy installation on Windows 10, worked first try and provides enough power to the mic to get a great sound out of it.
Antlion Audio ModMic USB Sound Card / Adapter (GDL-0424)
The USB DAC eliminates the static noise that occurs when I plug the mic directly to the back of my PC. Mic now sounds clear and loud enough without mic boost. Good stuff!