A tale of youth and heroes guided by destiny
Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE follows a squad of Japanese teens, including high-school student Itsuki Aoi, his friend Touma Akagi, and aspiring pop idol Tsubasa Oribe. When a wave of evil Mirages attacks Tokyo and kidnaps Tsubasa, she and Itsuki fearlessly fight them off with the help of Fire Emblem characters Chrom and Caeda, eventually freeing themselves from the Idolasphere. When they return to the real world, they’re recruited by Talent Agency Fortuna Entertainment – secret defenders against the invading Mirages – and commit to destroying the evil once and for all.
As the story unfolds, players will explore dungeon-style Idolaspheres, each with a unique theme such as photography or television, where they’ll battle Mirages in richly strategic turn-based combat. Exploiting enemy weaknesses, inspired by Fire Emblem’s “rock-paper-scissors” weapon triangle system, deals extra damage and can lead to Sessions: combination attacks where teammates continue the onslaught to pile on the damage. Battle possibilities expand even further as combatants learn new skills and abilities, giving tacticians the ability to unleash spectacular special moves and devastate their opponents with strike after strike.
Journey through this stylish adventure will be accompanied by the original Japanese voice acting (with English subtitles), as well as the original soundtrack created by Japanese company Avex, to fully immerse fans in a modern-day Tokyo beset by evil mirages.
Collaboration that blends the Shin Megami Tensei series with Fire Emblem characters.
- "Mirages"—beings of immeasurable power hailing from another dimension—have begun invading our world. Some are evil, but others are drawn to humans with tremendous creative potential and have shared their powers to guard humanity.
- Main characters fight as Mirage Masters and, at the same time, have big dreams to become great entertainers. They polish their singing and acting skills in the entertainment business in their daily life, and work as artists.
- Young heroes must confront not only the invading Mirages but also the world of entertainment as they fight their way to stardom.
Classification: M - Mature themes
Category: Role Playing Game
WE ARE TRADING AS NORMAL AND STILL DELIVERING.
We are currently trading as normal and still delivering. However, Australia Post are experiencing a high volume of parcels, with delays up to 1-2 weeks. We recommend you opt for Express Post as these are prioritised. We truly appreciate your patience and support during these times.
From all of us at Gamory, stay safe and thank you.
- SAME BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
- For orders placed before 2pm NSW Time. Orders after 2pm dispatched the next business day.
- Excludes: (1) Pre/back-order items, and (2) Bulky goods (1-2 business day(s) for courier pick up | e.g. gaming chairs).
- SENT FROM COFFS HARBOUR, NSW 2450, AUSTRALIA
- SAFELY PACKED & FULLY INSURED
- SHIPPING TIMES WITHIN AUSTRALIA (estimated business days)
- Australia Post Standard [3-6 Days] / Express [2-3 Days]
- Courier Service [3-6 Days] (only for bulky goods)
- Rural/country areas may take longer
- For a better estimation, please use Australia Post Delivery Times Calculator.