- A Slim Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter That Is Compatible With Most 3rd Party Cases
- Bluetooth 5.0, low latency. 7 mm (0.27”) thin.
- Has 3 spacers that make the AudioStick fit snugly on SWITCH and SWITCH Lite with or without protective cases.
- Compatible with most Bluetooth headphones on the market, optimized for AirPods and AirPods Pro.
- Supports simultaneous connection of 2 headphones.
- Compatible with Maxcarry Case/ Maxcarry Case Lite.
The AudioStick Includes:
- 1x AudioStick
- 1x USB A-C Cable
- 1x SWITCH Spacer
- 1x SWITCH Lite Spacer
- 1x Flat Spacer
- Dimensions: 1.97” x0.55” x0.59” / 50x14x15 mm
- Weight: 0.19oz / 5.5g
- Power: 1W
- Operating Range: 10 meters
- Supported Profiles: HFP, HSP, A2DP, AVRCP, APTX, APTX-LL
Is The AudioStick Compatible With My Bluetooth Headphones?
Yes, the AudioStick is compatible with ALL Bluetooth headphones.
Does The AudioStick Support Apple AAC And Sony LDAC And How Is The Latency?
Yes, the AudioStick supports AAC and LDAC. The latency will be 0.06-0.09 seconds as it is optimized for AAC and LDAC.
Can I Use The AudioStick To SWITCH TV Mode And PS4 Or PS5?
Sure, it has a USB A to C cable in the package. So, you can connect the AudioStick with the SWITCH Dock, PS4/PS5 via the USB-A port.
Does The AudioStick Have The Voice Chat Function?
Yes, it does. However, PS4 and some old SWITCH games only support voice chat via 3.5 mm headphone jack. You will need a 3.5 mm microphone for voice chat.
The AudioStick Powered Off When There Is No Headphone Connected. What Can I Do?
Please refer to the “Reconnection” section in the user manual. You can wake up it by clicking one of the buttons. The AudioStick has an auto-sleep function, so it will automatically sleep when it can’t detect any headphones for more than 1 minute, so you don’t need to worry about it picking up your headphone signal when not in use.
Nintendo Switch Console, earphones, GripCase, and other accessories shown are for illustration purposes only and not included.
AUSTRALIA POST DELAYS
Australia Post are experiencing delivery delays. We recommend you opt for Express Post as these are prioritised. AusPost current delivery times >
- SAME BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
- For orders placed before 2pm NSW Time. Orders after 2pm dispatched the next business day.
- Excludes: (1) Pre/back-order items, and (2) Bulky goods (1-2 business day(s) for courier pick up | e.g. gaming chairs).
- SENT FROM STRATHFIELD SOUTH NSW 2136, AUSTRALIA
- SAFELY PACKED & FULLY INSURED
- SHIPPING TIMES WITHIN AUSTRALIA (estimated business days)
- Australia Post Standard [3-6 Days] / Express [2-3 Days]
- Courier Service [3-6 Days] (only for bulky goods)
- Rural/country areas may take longer
- For a better estimation, please use Australia Post Delivery Times Calculator.