Play & Charge Kit for Xbox One (2-Pack)
Never have an interrupted gaming session due to dead batteries again! The Play and Charge Kit by PowerA creates a universal battery solution for all of your Xbox One gaming needs. With the Play and Charge Kit, you are able charge your batteries while you play or in-between matches. The included batteries in the PowerA Play and Charge kit are also compatible with all of PowerA’s charging solutions including; the PowerA Xbox One Charging Stand, Xbox One Charging Station, and the Charging Stand for the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller.
- Officially Licensed by Microsoft
- 2 ways to charge:
- Charge while you play
- Direct to the battery pack
- Also works with Xbox Elite wireless controller
- Compatible with all PowerA charging solutions for Xbox One
- 2x 1100mAh rechargeable battery packs
- 2x Charge-thru battery doors
- 1x 9.8ft (3M) USB charge cable
AUSTRALIA POST DELAYS
Australia Post are experiencing delivery delays. We recommend you opt for Express Post as these are prioritised. AusPost current delivery times >
- NEXT BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
- For orders placed by midnight NSW Time. Any orders placed after 12am will be on a best efforts basis and maybe dispatched the following business day.
- Excludes: (1) Pre/back-order items, and (2) Bulky goods (1-2 business day(s) for courier pick up | e.g. gaming chairs).
- SENT FROM STRATHFIELD SOUTH NSW 2136, AUSTRALIA
- SAFELY PACKED & FULLY INSURED
- SHIPPING TIMES WITHIN AUSTRALIA (estimated business days)
- Australia Post Standard [3-6 Days] / Express [2-3 Days]
- Courier Service [3-6 Days] (only for bulky goods)
- Rural/country areas may take longer
- For a better estimation, please use Australia Post Delivery Times Calculator.
Estimate shipping cost
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Bought as a present for my brother and has said that he loves them and that they work great
Great product fast postage, thank you
Product great and as expected. Delivery time was also nice and quick. Thank you
Excellent product for hours of wireless gaming .
Batteries work great, last about as long as the disposable, but these just need to be plugged in.