- The Brook Pocket Auto Catch Reviver Dia is a small device that lets you enjoy playing while you're on the move and without looking at your smartphone.
- Auto Catch Pokemon, Auto Spin Pokestop and Auto Items Collected. Vibration feedback. No buttons press required. ON / OFF switch can be set. Connect with wireless Bluetooth and enjoy the game.
- New design prevents it from falling out of the wrist strap. With Swarovski crystal White Shard.
- Charge 1 hour and Support over 12 hours of use, Waterproof and Dustproof.
- Compatible with Mi Band 3 , Mi Band 4 and Mi Band 5 soft wrist strap.
- "Auto-catch" mode on/off
- Items collected
- Battery charging
- Pokémon caught
- Pokéstop in range
- New Pokémon found
Waterproof and Dustproof Grade: IP67
No matter how bad the weather is, you can still stay out catching Pokémon. You don't need to take it off just because of the little rain or to wash your hands.
- Take the product off when bathing or swimming or while doing vigorous exercise.
- Avoid knocking against rough objects and do not use excessive force when wearing it, to prevent distortion or loosening of accessories.
- Polish Pocket Auto Catch Reviver Dia with a soft cloth to maintain its original, lustrous finish before putting it away after use.
- Please handle your Pocket Auto Catch Reviver Dia with care; it is non-returnable for any damages or partial damages caused by pulling, knocking, or corrosion.
- Pocket Auto Catch Reviver Dia will time out automatically every hour, so players have to reconnect it.
- Pocket Auto Catch Reviver Dia will time out every 3-5minutes if the mobile is idle.
- Better keep it among -20 degrees Celsius ~ 45 degrees Celsius
- Suggested charging temperature: 10 degrees Celsius ~ 35 degrees Celsius.
- The device requires Bluetooth low-energy compatible smartphone with Pokémon Go app installed. Compatible with iPhone 6S or higher devices with iOS Ver. 12 or higher version installed. Compatible with Android devices with 4 GB RAM or more. Bluetooth Smart (Bluetooth Ver. 4.0 or higher) capability and Android Ver. 7.0 or higher version installed.
AUSTRALIA POST DELAYS
Australia Post are experiencing delivery delays. We recommend you opt for Express Post as these are prioritised. AusPost current delivery times >
- NEXT BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
- For orders placed by midnight NSW Time. Any orders placed after 12am will be on a best efforts basis and maybe dispatched the following business day.
- Excludes: (1) Pre/back-order items, and (2) Bulky goods (1-2 business day(s) for courier pick up | e.g. gaming chairs).
- SENT FROM STRATHFIELD SOUTH NSW 2136, AUSTRALIA
- SAFELY PACKED & FULLY INSURED
- SHIPPING TIMES WITHIN AUSTRALIA (estimated business days)
- Australia Post Standard [3-6 Days] / Express [2-3 Days]
- Courier Service [3-6 Days] (only for bulky goods)
- Rural/country areas may take longer
- For a better estimation, please use Australia Post Delivery Times Calculator.