DOWNLOAD CODE ONLY. NO GAME CARD INCLUDED.
THE WORLD NEEDS HEROES
The fight for the future arrives on Nintendo Switch! Play Blizzard Entertainment’s acclaimed team-based shooter at home or on the go* with Overwatch® Legendary Edition, which comes complete with all the latest heroes, maps, and game updates—along with a new Switch-exclusive control option that takes advantage of the console’s unique capabilities.
Overwatch features 31 unique heroes, each bringing their own incredible powers and game-changing ultimate abilities into battle on objective-based maps set across the world. Players can switch heroes mid-match to adapt to the ever-changing situation on the field—but victory will best be achieved when heroes combine their powers and act as a unified team.
PLAY 31 HEROES – Choose from an ever-expanding roster of heroes from around the globe. Manipulate gravity as brilliant astrophysicist Sigma, zip behind enemy lines as time-jumping Tracer, or heal your team from afar with elite sniper Ana’s Biotic Rifle.
BATTLE ACROSS THE WORLD WITH YOUR FRIENDS – Capture control points, push payloads, and complete objectives across 28 international locations—wherever you have internet access, thanks to the legendary portability of the Nintendo Switch system.
TEAM UP AND COMPETE IN 6V6 GAME MODES – Jump into Quick Play to get matched up against players of similar skill, Play Vs. AI in multiple difficulty settings, or put your skills to the ultimate test in Competitive Play to earn seasonal ranks and rewards.
DISCOVER NEW WAYS TO PLAY – Explore the Arcade or Game Browser to find matches with unique rulesets. Unleash your creativity in the Workshop and use powerful scripting tools to build elaborate custom games that can be shared and played on any platform.
TAKE CONTROL – Line up the perfect shot using the built-in gyroscopic motion controls—available only in the Nintendo Switch version of the game—or engage the opposing team with traditional analogue controls. Choose the mode that’s right for you!
BEGIN YOUR WATCH – Players who pre-purchase Overwatch Legendary Edition on Nintendo Switch by 16 October, 2019 will also receive the bonus Noire Widowmaker skin. Overwatch Legendary Edition on Nintendo Switch also includes three months of Nintendo Switch Online membership*, along with 15 bonus skins to customise heroes’ appearances.
*Nintendo Switch Online membership, Nintendo Account, and internet connection required to play. Retail edition includes download code only (at least 16GB storage space required). Nintendo Switch Online family membership holders are not eligible for three-month membership offer.
Age Rating: M - Violence, online interactivity
- SAME BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
- For orders placed before 2pm NSW Time. Orders after 2pm dispatched the next business day.
- Excludes: (1) Pre/back-order items, and (2) Bulky goods (1-2 business day(s) for courier pick up | e.g. gaming chairs).
- SENT FROM COFFS HARBOUR, NSW 2450, AUSTRALIA
- SAFELY PACKED & FULLY INSURED
- SHIPPING TIMES WITHIN AUSTRALIA (estimated business days)
- Australia Post Standard [3-6 Days] / Express [2-3 Days]
- Courier Service [3-6 Days] (only for bulky goods)
- Rural/country areas may take longer
- For a better estimation, please use Australia Post Delivery Times Calculator.
- REST OF THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL)
- Australia Post Standard International Airmail
- Shipping generally takes 5-12 business days. Please use this link for a better estimate.
- Note: Only available to select countries and for small items only. Please use the shipping calculator below to determine pricing and availability.
Estimate shipping cost
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Overwatch works ameowzingly well, and a huge thanks to Collin for being so kind during the whole thing.
Coming from someone who played this game alot of PS4,
Definitely, definitely get a lan adapter for your switch. The lag is humourous the first few times. Until you get launched and due for no reason. Play with a Pro controller. It just feels to small and my hands aren't use to that yet.
30fps Cap on both docked and undocked. 720p and 900p respectfully.
Overall. It's a solid port of the game.