This universal steering set is the perfect compliment to your PC, PlayStation 3 / 4 or Xbox One console. Complete with wheel mounted paddle shifters, this universal racing wheel is perfect for your favourite driving game.
The steering wheel has a 180° rotation for more realism and precision driving and also features 3 different driving modes to suit the player. The steering wheel has re-programmable buttons built in which can be adapted to your suit your racing style.
- Works with PS4, Xbox One, PC, and PS3
- Plugs directly into the controller and console.
- Includes 2x pedals for acceleration/brake, and 2x shift paddles
- Analog pedals with anti slip pads (pedal size H29.3, W25, D25cm)
- 23cm diameter wheel with 180° rotation for more realism and precision driving.
- Re-programmable buttons - can be adapted to all types of games and consoles.
- Compatible with the majority of racing games - Gran Turismo Sport, Forza Motorsport 7, Drive Club, Project Cars, Forza Horizon and GTA V.
- 2 Year Warranty
WE ARE TRADING AS NORMAL AND STILL DELIVERING.
We are currently trading as normal and still delivering. However, Australia Post are experiencing a high volume of parcels, with delays up to 1-2 weeks. We recommend you opt for Express Post as these are prioritised. We truly appreciate your patience and support during these times.
From all of us at Gamory, stay safe and thank you.
- SAME BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
- For orders placed before 2pm NSW Time. Orders after 2pm dispatched the next business day.
- Excludes: (1) Pre/back-order items, and (2) Bulky goods (1-2 business day(s) for courier pick up | e.g. gaming chairs).
- SENT FROM COFFS HARBOUR, NSW 2450, AUSTRALIA
- SAFELY PACKED & FULLY INSURED
- SHIPPING TIMES WITHIN AUSTRALIA (estimated business days)
- Australia Post Standard [3-6 Days] / Express [2-3 Days]
- Courier Service [3-6 Days] (only for bulky goods)
- Rural/country areas may take longer
- For a better estimation, please use Australia Post Delivery Times Calculator.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Bought this like a few weeks ago but shipping was delayed due to obvious reasons (not causing the 4 star review, also covid is the issue incase u dont know) but the steering wheel can be hard to handle but you get used to it.