Nintendo Switch Wireless Gamecube Controller
GameCube style controllers are widely considered the preferred way to play Super Smash Bros.™ Ultimate. Pull off precise attacks using octagonal gated sticks, larger A button, and nostalgic muscle memory on this officially licensed Bluetooth wireless controller for Nintendo Switch from PowerA.
- The preferred gamepad for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Wireless freedom using Bluetooth 5.0
- Classic GameCube design plus larger D-pad and added left shoulder button
- Player indicator and low battery warning LED
- Includes two AA batteries for up to 30 hours of gameplay
- Official licensed by Nintendo
- SAME BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
- For orders placed before 2pm NSW Time. Orders after 2pm dispatched the next business day. Excludes bulky goods which require 1-2 business day(s) for courier pick up. E.g. gaming chairs.
- SENT FROM COFFS HARBOUR, NSW 2450
- SAFELY PACKED & FULLY INSURED TO REACH YOU SAFELY
- SHIPPING TIMES: (estimate only)
- Australia Post Parcel Post [3-6 Business Days]
- Australia Post Express Post [2-3 Business Days]
- Courier Service [3-6 Business Days] (only available for bulky goods)
- Rural/country areas may take longer
- You can also use Australia Post Delivery Times Calculator for a better estimation.
Honestly this controller is great, has minimal input lag and just feels good in my hands. IDK if it's nostalgia or what but I've been playing more than just smash bros with it and it quickly became my new favourite controller!
Nintendo Switch Wireless Gamecube Controller (Black)
The wireless functionality and the ability to use it for any Switch game are about the only good things I can say about this product. This product is officially licensed by Nintendo so I expected it to use the same shell as a genuine GC controller, but it doesn't. It's smaller and feels different. Like it's made for smaller hands than the original.
Other issues are that it has no rumble at all. It uses the guts of a Switch Pro Controller and costs as much as one but it lacks haptic feedback or any sort of rumble, this is not really acceptable at this price point. The analog triggers are smaller and feel really cheap compared with the original, and for some reason they have kept the full travel of the original analog triggers but nothing registers until the click at the end, even in Smash Bros where your guard normally registers as soon as you begin to depress the trigger. It's pointless and feels cheap. The shoulder buttons feel cheap as well, nothing like the Z button I'm familiar with.
Overall if you were hoping for a genuine GameCube controller with Switch Pro controller features like I was, you will be severely let down. It's hard to believe Nintendo officially licensed this product since it tarnishes their general image of quality. I recommend buying a real GameCube controller for Smash Bros and buying a Switch Pro controller for everything else instead of this attempt to be both.
Already had one and loved it so much that I bought a second one from these guys.
excellent delivery speed, literally got it two days after placing the order. the controller is satisfying in all ways, really enhanced the gaming experience especially with smash bros ultimate!