Nacon Wired Compact Controller for PS4 - Black
NACON™’s Wired Compact Controller packs in an impressive range of features, including a touch pad, stereo headset jack and vibration motors. The ergonomic design provides complete comfort for all ages, even during marathon gaming sessions.
- 2x Vibration motors
- LED* player status indicator
- Touch pad
- 3.5mm stereo headset jack
- “Soft touch” surface for enhanced grip, even during the longest of gaming sessions
- PC compatible (XInput only)**
- Cable length: approx. 3m
- Dimensions (Width x Length x Height): 153 x 50 x 96mm
*LED has no function with the PlayStation(R)Camera
** PC Compatibility not tested nor endorsed by Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe.
NOTE: light bar, motion sensor and built-in speaker not included.
WE ARE TRADING AS NORMAL AND STILL DELIVERING.
We are currently trading as normal and still delivering. However, Australia Post are experiencing a high volume of parcels, with delays up to 1-2 weeks. We recommend you opt for Express Post as these are prioritised. We truly appreciate your patience and support during these times.
From all of us at Gamory, stay safe and thank you.
- SAME BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
- For orders placed before 2pm NSW Time. Orders after 2pm dispatched the next business day.
- Excludes: (1) Pre/back-order items, and (2) Bulky goods (1-2 business day(s) for courier pick up | e.g. gaming chairs).
- SENT FROM COFFS HARBOUR, NSW 2450, AUSTRALIA
- SAFELY PACKED & FULLY INSURED
- SHIPPING TIMES WITHIN AUSTRALIA (estimated business days)
- Australia Post Standard [3-6 Days] / Express [2-3 Days]
- Courier Service [3-6 Days] (only for bulky goods)
- Rural/country areas may take longer
- For a better estimation, please use Australia Post Delivery Times Calculator.
Estimate shipping cost
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Good and useful
Bought this controller for MHW, where i need to hold the bumper buttons for moving. It seems for me when i hold the button, it doesn't register continuously (me sprinting with R1, my character sometimes stops sprinting) so i'll have to really press hard on it which is not ideal. Other than that, the controller was great on my hands, the rubber texture on the handle feels nice and the buttons are pretty solid.