NACON REVOLUTION UNLIMITED PRO CONTROLLER FOR PLAYSTATION 4
Unleash your full potential with the wireless or wired eSports Revolution Unlimited Pro Controller.
The REVOLUTION Unlimited Pro Controller comes with interchangeable joystick heads and shafts, allowing a choice of concave or convex heads and larger diameter shafts. In addition there is a concealed weight compartment in each hand grip where the controller weight can be adjusted.
Included with the controller are: 2 x pairs of joystick heads (concave & convex), 3 x pairs of shafts (30°, 38° & 46°) and 3 x pairs of weights (2x10g / 2x14g / 2x16g). To keep everything safe and secure, an EVA zipped hard storage case is also included.
- Wireless Bluetooth® connection via USB dongle (7m range)
- Wired connection via Braided USB-C detachable cable (3m), transfer data + charge
- Audio & Chat support in wireless and wired modes
- Dual customisable* sticks with 30°/38°/46° amplitude
- Interchangeable stick heads
- Smart LED indicators
- 3.5mm headset jack (headset not included)
- On board headset microphone and volume controls
- 4x configurable shortcut buttons
- 4* or 8-way directional pad
- LED player status indicator
- 2x customisable* vibration motors
- Internal weight compartments (2x10g, 2x14g, 2x16g)
- Hard storage case
Jump straight into the action in PS4™ Mode, or take your play further with fully customisable profiles in Advanced Mode
1. PS4™ Mode
- Plug & Play functionality with integrated DUALSHOCK®4 controls**
- Enhanced dual stick control with 46° amplitude
- Manually customise the 4x shortcuts buttons
2. PS4™ Advanced Mode
- Instantly switch between 4x pre-loaded custom profiles to suit a range of games
- Modify or replace those profiles with 4x of your own (via the upgraded PC/Mac companion app*):
- Adjust the response curve of each stick
- Reverse Y-axis of your sticks
- Reverse your left and right sticks
- Adjust the sensitivity and dead-band of each trigger
- Independently adjust the vibration intensity on the left and right hand grips
- Change the right stick light for a custom look
3. PC Advanced Mode***
*Windows® 7/8/1O PC or Mac and Internet connection required, registration required to download the software.
**Light Bar and speaker are not included or available.
***PC Advanced Mode not tested nor endorsed by Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe.
WE ARE TRADING AS NORMAL AND STILL DELIVERING.
We are currently trading as normal and still delivering. However, Australia Post are experiencing a high volume of parcels, with delays up to 1-2 weeks. We recommend you opt for Express Post as these are prioritised. We truly appreciate your patience and support during these times.
From all of us at Gamory, stay safe and thank you.
- SAME BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
- For orders placed before 2pm NSW Time. Orders after 2pm dispatched the next business day.
- Excludes: (1) Pre/back-order items, and (2) Bulky goods (1-2 business day(s) for courier pick up | e.g. gaming chairs).
- SENT FROM COFFS HARBOUR, NSW 2450, AUSTRALIA
- SAFELY PACKED & FULLY INSURED
- SHIPPING TIMES WITHIN AUSTRALIA (estimated business days)
- Australia Post Standard [3-6 Days] / Express [2-3 Days]
- Courier Service [3-6 Days] (only for bulky goods)
- Rural/country areas may take longer
- For a better estimation, please use Australia Post Delivery Times Calculator.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
You would expect with a controller of such a high price that you would get many features more and the original.
This is a real head scratcher for me as for an officially PS licensed product you cannot turn your PS4 on with the controller? To pay far more and not even be able to turn your console on? Beyond a joke...
The controller itself is very good to hold, yet the R2 and L2 triggers are at a very uncomfortable angle with the R1 and L1 triggers making a very cheap mechanical click each time you press them.
The weights that you can put in are a total gimmick and make little to no difference to the weight of the controller.
The Nacon software is terrible. It’s mostly geared to making the RGB ring around the right thumb customisable. I buy a controller to play games not sit and look at my pretty light ring on my thumb stick.
And if you want to send Nacon to ask them why their controller at nearly double the piece of a factory can’t turn on your PS4. They will not respond...
Nacon Revolution Unlimited Pro Controller (PS4)
Nacon Revolution Unlimited Pro Controller (PS4)
For me to try an get the app so I can edit the controller I had to sign up on I believe it was called the nacon gaming which is all good but it was in French and I couldn’t change it to English I ended up being able to access the app
But other then that the controller is really good it’s improved my gaming a lot I’m getting shot off so much quick it’s awesome
The controller feels great and well worth its price tag.
After I configured the controller via the pc, which was pretty easy and straight forward, and played a few games, I absolutely love it.
Also thanks to Gamory for their quick postage and customer service.