Officially licensed arcade/fight stick for PS4™, PS3 and PC compatible.
- Professional components from reference manufacturer SANWA
- Large and clean playing surface: single control area, on the right-hand side, for easier access to key controls
- 3.5mm headset socket
- Textured wrist rest
- Customisable top cover: 2x artworks and screwdriver included
- Padded base with rubber coating for great stability in-game
- Plate controls
- Stick: 2 interchangeable heads (ball top or bat top)
- Top row: Square / Triangle / R1 / L1
- Bottom row: Cross / Circle / R2 / L2
- LED player indicator
- Right-sided controls
- SHARE / OPTIONS / R3 / L3 / PS buttons
- Stick mode setting button (Left / Right or directional buttons)
- Platform setting button (PS4/PS3/PC X-Input)
- Touch pad
- Locking buttons for the top cover
- Internal compartment: access to the removable switches, storage space for the screwdriver and the second stick head
- USB cable (3m)
- Cable storage compartment at the back of the arcade joystick
- Weight: 2,7 kg approx.
- Dimensions: 380 x 260 x 121mm
- SAME BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
- For orders placed before 2pm NSW Time. Orders after 2pm dispatched the next business day.
- Excludes: (1) Pre/back-order items, and (2) Bulky goods (1-2 business day(s) for courier pick up | e.g. gaming chairs).
- SENT FROM COFFS HARBOUR, NSW 2450
- SAFELY PACKED & FULLY INSURED
- SHIPPING TIMES (estimated business days)
- Australia Post Standard [3-6 Days] / Express [2-3 Days]
- Courier Service [3-6 Days] (only for bulky goods)
- Rural/country areas may take longer
- For a better estimation, please use Australia Post Delivery Times Calculator.
Estimate shipping cost
Pros: Sanwa pushbuttons and lever, comes with a spare bat top lever and tools to replace, good quality case, mod friendly and easy customisation for artwork for personalisation.
Cons: Non detatchable cable, slight lag from PCB. Can be fixed by installing a new PCB but will most likely void warranty so keep in mind.
Conclusion: Great case for people looking to get into fight sticks and if you want to upgrade later or get the best performance then it is extremely mod friendly.