Experience Rockstar Games' critically acclaimed open world game, Grand Theft Auto V.
When a young street hustler, a retired bank robber and a terrifying psychopath find themselves entangled with some of the most frightening and deranged elements of the criminal underworld, the U.S. government and the entertainment industry, they must pull off a series of dangerous heists to survive in a ruthless city in which they can trust nobody, least of all each other.
Explore the stunning world of Los Santos and Blaine County in the ultimate Grand Theft Auto V experience, featuring a range of technical upgrades and enhancements for new and returning players. In addition to increased draw distances and higher resolution, players can expect a range of additions and improvements including:
- New weapons, vehicles and activities
- Additional wildlife
- Denser traffic
- New foliage system
- Enhanced damage and weather effects, and much more
Grand Theft Auto V also comes with Grand Theft Auto Online, the dynamic and ever-evolving Grand Theft Auto universe with online play now for up to 30 players on Xbox One. All existing gameplay upgrades and Rockstar-created content released since the launch of Grand Theft Auto Online is available for the Xbox One with much more to come.
SPECIAL CONTENT FOR RETURNING PLAYERS†
Players returning from the PS3™and Xbox 360 versions get special access to a host of content on Xbox One including rare versions of classic vehicles to collect from across the Grand Theft Auto series such as the Dukes, the Dodo Seaplane and a faster, more maneuverable Blimp; activities including wildlife photography and new shooting range challenges, new weapons and more.
† Special access content requires Rockstar Games Social Club account. Visit rockstargames.com/v/bonuscontent for details.
No. of Players: 1 Player
Genre: Adventure / Action
Age rating: Restricted (R 18+) - High impact themes, drug use, violence and sex, online interactivity
Region: AUS PAL Region 4
Publisher: Rockstar Games
Developer: Rockstar North
- SAME BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
- For orders placed before 2pm NSW Time. Orders after 2pm dispatched the next business day.
- Excludes: (1) Pre/back-order items, and (2) Bulky goods (learn more below).
- SENT FROM COFFS HARBOUR, NSW 2450
- SAFELY PACKED & FULLY INSURED TO REACH YOU SAFELY
- SHIPPING TIMES: (estimate only)
- Australia Post Parcel Post [3-6 Business Days]
- Australia Post Express Post [2-3 Business Days]
- Courier Service [3-6 Business Days] (only available for bulky goods)
- Rural/country areas may take longer
- You can also use Australia Post Delivery Times Calculator for a better estimation.
- PRE-ORDERS: Pre-orders are dispatched on release day or 1 day before (business days), subject to availability. Please allow standard delivery times on top. If your order contains a combination of in-stock items, we will ship the in-stock items first, and the pre-order items shipped later once available.
- BULKY GOODS: Sent via Courier Service with Tracking. Requires 1-2 business day(s) for courier pick up. Example: gaming chairs