Bikers and Freakers...
After the pandemic
Take on the role of former outlaw biker Deacon St. John, a drifter, a bounty hunter, a wandering vestige of humanity. In a world devastated by a global pandemic St. John eschews the ‘safe’ wilderness encampments set up by mankind’s last survivors and takes his chances on the broken roads.
Set against the scarred, volcanic backdrop of the Pacific Northwest, Days Gone invites you to explore a world ravaged by degenerate human monsters known only as Freakers. Fight your way across the desolate landscape in search of supply, resources and, above all else, a reason to go on.
- A striking setting - From forests and meadows to snowy plains and desert lava fields, the Pacific Northwest is both beautiful and lethal. Explore a variety of mountains, caves, mines and small rural towns, scarred by millions of years of volcanic activity.
- Brutal encounters - With vicious gangs and hordes of Freakers roaming the land, you’ll need to make full use of a variety of customisable traps, weapons, and upgradable skills to stay alive. Don’t forget your Drifter bike, an invaluable tool in a vast land.
- An ever-changing environment - Jump on the saddle of Deacon’s trusty motorbike and explore a dynamic world dramatically affected by the weather, a dramatic day/night cycle and the evolving Freakers, who adjust to their surroundings – and the people in it.
- A compelling story - Lose yourself in a powerful tale of desperation, betrayal and regret, as Deacon St. John searches for hope after suffering a deep, personal loss. What makes us human when faced with the daily struggle for survival?
- The world of Days Gone:
- The farewell wilderness - Discover more about the ever-changing world of this massive and lethal open-world survival game.
- Riding the broken road - Get closer to Deacon’s trusty Drifter bike – and find out why it’s just as important as any of the other characters in the game.
- Fighting to survive - Find out about the different types of Freakers you’ll encounter, and how to deal with them.
Genre: Action / Adventure
Age rating: MA15+ Strong themes and violence
Region: AUS PAL Region 4
Developer: Bend Studio
AUSTRALIA POST DELAYS
Australia Post are experiencing delivery delays. We recommend you opt for Express Post as these are prioritised. AusPost current delivery times >
- NEXT BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
- For orders placed by midnight NSW Time. Any orders placed after 12am will be on a best efforts basis and maybe dispatched the following business day.
- Excludes: (1) Pre/back-order items, and (2) Bulky goods (1-2 business day(s) for courier pick up | e.g. gaming chairs).
- SENT FROM STRATHFIELD SOUTH NSW 2136, AUSTRALIA
- SAFELY PACKED & FULLY INSURED
- SHIPPING TIMES WITHIN AUSTRALIA (estimated business days)
- Australia Post Standard [3-6 Days] / Express [2-3 Days]
- Courier Service [3-6 Days] (only for bulky goods)
- Rural/country areas may take longer
- For a better estimation, please use Australia Post Delivery Times Calculator.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
great game really enjoying it good opem world zombie game
Love the depth this games goes into and the plot to the storyline always leaves you on the edge of your seat
Thanks to gamory I’m now able to enjoy this game
Quick delivery, service is on point.. very happy..
The games awesome so definately worth a look