Power Bay Crimson is a quick-charging dock for Switch. Besides supporting Switch accessories, it can also be connected with two wired Game Cube controllers. Power-bay is a plug-and-play device. Dock your Switch console to enjoy HD gaming on HD TV via HDMI.
- Incredibly Low Latency
- Plug-and-Play Design: compact, lightweight, and easy to use.
- Supports Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Supports USB PD fast charge and playing while charging
- Supports HDMI output
- Supports 2 Game Cube controllers (compatible with TURBO function): You can manually switch it to the "GameCube Input Mode" while using the GameCube Controller. It can support 2 wired GameCube Controllers.
- Supports 2 Switch controllers
- Supports Switch Lite (No HDMI output)
- Note: Power Bay Crimson does not support bluetooth headset
GameCube Controller Support.
If you are a Super Smash Bros. true supporter, I think you have got the point. Super Smash Bros. has always been a milestone for all gamers, either when you hang out with friends or have fun with family. The GameCube Controller represents the best of every happy time (cheering after winning) and touching moments (weeping after losing).
External Device Support
The “Power Bay Crimson” has two built-in external USB ports to support the Switch peripherals.
Controller, headset, expansion adapter, even Mario wheel, these two ports allows you to connect multiple devices. Extra attention was put to ensure input stability and minimum latency of the external devices.
“Power Bay Crimson” not only allows Switch to “output the video through the HDMI port”, but also work regularly without connecting to any external power supplies.
As long as you don’t output image with the HDMI port, while you are using Switch, you can use the expansion GC and USB port normally.
Secondly, for any devices with USB Type-C port and support DP Alt-Mode (such as MacBook Pro), you don’t need to buy the additional Type-C to HDMI converter, simply using the HDMI output function of “Power Bay" and “Power Bay Crimson” to display the image on your screen.
“Power Bay Crimson” supports charging while playing.
The Switch requires max 15V power to operate normally as well as allow playing games and charging to be conducted simultaneously, the voltage required for the entire charging process of Switch is constantly changing, and the "Power Bay Crimson" has the function to adjust the voltage accordingly.
“Power Bay Crimson” matches PD 3.0 fast-charging standards and are able to stably transmit 18V power, ensuring your Switch is protected.
This product is for the Brook Power Bay Crimson dock only.
Nintendo Switch console, controllers, phones, and other peripherals shown are for illustration purposes and not included.
AUSTRALIA POST DELAYS
Australia Post are experiencing delivery delays. We recommend you opt for Express Post as these are prioritised. AusPost current delivery times >
- SAME BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
- For orders placed before 2pm NSW Time. Orders after 2pm dispatched the next business day.
- Excludes: (1) Pre/back-order items, and (2) Bulky goods (1-2 business day(s) for courier pick up | e.g. gaming chairs).
- SENT FROM COFFS HARBOUR, NSW 2450, AUSTRALIA
- SAFELY PACKED & FULLY INSURED
- SHIPPING TIMES WITHIN AUSTRALIA (estimated business days)
- Australia Post Standard [3-6 Days] / Express [2-3 Days]
- Courier Service [3-6 Days] (only for bulky goods)
- Rural/country areas may take longer
- For a better estimation, please use Australia Post Delivery Times Calculator.