PlayStation VR Required
ASTRO BOT Rescue Mission is a brand new platformer, developed exclusively for use with PS VR. Take control of ASTRO the captain BOT and go on an epic VR rescue mission to save your fellow crew who are dispersed all over space.
The game takes full advantage of PS VR to invigorate the platforming genre with gameplay unfolding around you in 360 degrees. Your character reacts instantly and your jumps are ultra precise thanks to the increased depth of PS VR. While seated, moving your body lets you lean around corners to get a better view on the action and discover secret paths. You can also use your body to weave through the scenery and create a path for your character.
You will be running and jumping through city skylines, lush jungles, dark caves, and golden sandy beaches in 20 unique levels that all take advantage of PS VR. Each level features original traps and enemies, and contains 8 lost Bots for you to save.
A new Hero is coming to PS VR, so join the ASTRO BOT Rescue Mission and be one of the first to experience the future of platform games!
Platforming Re-Invented - The game takes full advantage of PS VR to reinvent the platforming genre with gameplay unfolding around you in 360 degrees. In VR, every jump can be judged with accuracy. While seated, moving your body also has an impact and lets you lean around corners to discover new areas and to create paths for your little friend to climb.
Twenty Levels & Six Huge Bosses - Play through 20 unique levels, each one populated by deadly traps and enemies. Run over city rooftops, explore dark caves, lush forests and even take a mine cart ride inside a burning volcano. To top it all off, six immense bosses will try to block your way. Use all your skills to make them history.
Five Gadgets In One Controller - Your DUALSHOCK 4 controller becomes the host of a bunch of fun gadgets ranging from a hook shot used to cross ravines, a water cannon, slingshots and even deadly ninja stars! Combining these gadgets with your platform skills will be needed to clear all levels.
Twenty-Six Extra Challenges - In addition to the main story, you can unlock a further 26 challenge stages that will put your platforming skills to the test.
Build Your Collection Room - Coins you collect in the game can be redeemed in a crane game to create an interactive diorama of your past adventures.
Genre: Virtual Reality
Age rating: (G) - General
Region: AUS PAL Region 4
Publisher: Sony Interactive Entertainment
Developer: JAPAN Studio
- SAME BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
- For orders placed before 2pm NSW Time. Orders after 2pm dispatched the next business day.
- Excludes: (1) Pre/back-order items, and (2) Bulky goods (learn more below).
- SENT FROM COFFS HARBOUR, NSW 2450
- SAFELY PACKED & FULLY INSURED TO REACH YOU SAFELY
- SHIPPING TIMES: (estimate only)
- Australia Post Parcel Post [3-6 Business Days]
- Australia Post Express Post [2-3 Business Days]
- Courier Service [3-6 Business Days] (only available for bulky goods)
- Rural/country areas may take longer
- You can also use Australia Post Delivery Times Calculator for a better estimation.
- PRE-ORDERS: Pre-orders are dispatched on release day or 1 day before (business days), subject to availability. Please allow standard delivery times on top. If your order contains a combination of in-stock items, we will ship the in-stock items first, and the pre-order items shipped later once available.
- BULKY GOODS: Sent via Courier Service with Tracking. Requires 1-2 business day(s) for courier pick up. Example: gaming chairs