NACON REVOLUTION UNLIMITED PRO CONTROLLER FOR PLAYSTATION 4
Unleash your full potential with the wireless or wired eSports Revolution Unlimited Pro Controller.
The REVOLUTION Unlimited Pro Controller comes with interchangeable joystick heads and shafts, allowing a choice of concave or convex heads and larger diameter shafts. In addition there is a concealed weight compartment in each hand grip where the controller weight can be adjusted.
Included with the controller are: 2 x pairs of joystick heads (concave & convex), 3 x pairs of shafts (30°, 38° & 46°) and 3 x pairs of weights (2x10g / 2x14g / 2x16g). To keep everything safe and secure, an EVA zipped hard storage case is also included.
- Wireless Bluetooth® connection via USB dongle (7m range)
- Wired connection via Braided USB-C detachable cable (3m), transfer data + charge
- Audio & Chat support in wireless and wired modes
- Dual customisable* sticks with 30°/38°/46° amplitude
- Interchangeable stick heads
- Smart LED indicators
- 3.5mm headset jack (headset not included)
- On board headset microphone and volume controls
- 4x configurable shortcut buttons
- 4* or 8-way directional pad
- LED player status indicator
- 2x customisable* vibration motors
- Internal weight compartments (2x10g, 2x14g, 2x16g)
- Hard storage case
Jump straight into the action in PS4™ Mode, or take your play further with fully customisable profiles in Advanced Mode
1. PS4™ Mode
- Plug & Play functionality with integrated DUALSHOCK®4 controls**
- Enhanced dual stick control with 46° amplitude
- Manually customise the 4x shortcuts buttons
2. PS4™ Advanced Mode
- Instantly switch between 4x pre-loaded custom profiles to suit a range of games
- Modify or replace those profiles with 4x of your own (via the upgraded PC/Mac companion app*):
- Adjust the response curve of each stick
- Reverse Y-axis of your sticks
- Reverse your left and right sticks
- Adjust the sensitivity and dead-band of each trigger
- Independently adjust the vibration intensity on the left and right hand grips
- Change the right stick light for a custom look
3. PC Advanced Mode***
*Windows® 7/8/1O PC or Mac and Internet connection required, registration required to download the software.
**Light Bar and speaker are not included or available.
***PC Advanced Mode not tested nor endorsed by Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe.
- SAME BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
- For orders placed before 2pm NSW Time. Orders after 2pm dispatched the next business day.
- Excludes: (1) Pre/back-order items, and (2) Bulky goods (learn more below).
- SENT FROM COFFS HARBOUR, NSW 2450
- SAFELY PACKED & FULLY INSURED TO REACH YOU SAFELY
- SHIPPING TIMES: (estimate only)
- Australia Post Parcel Post [3-6 Business Days]
- Australia Post Express Post [2-3 Business Days]
- Courier Service [3-6 Business Days] (only available for bulky goods)
- Rural/country areas may take longer
- You can also use Australia Post Delivery Times Calculator for a better estimation.
- PRE-ORDERS: Pre-orders are dispatched on release day or 1 day before (business days), subject to availability. Please allow standard delivery times on top. If your order contains a combination of in-stock items, we will ship the in-stock items first, and the pre-order items shipped later once available.
- BULKY GOODS: Sent via Courier Service with Tracking. Requires 1-2 business day(s) for courier pick up. Example: gaming chairs
Amazing controller!! Well worth it.
Thanks to Gamory for the great customer service and fast shipping.
This is the best controller for a console I have ever used. The feel and customisation is beyond any other controller I've owned and I feel that my aim has improved since using this controller. I had the Nacon 2 before this and find the latest version has removed and fixed all the issues I had with it. The triggers are back to a normal angle making it feels nicer for my fingers. Great quality product. Thanks to Colin and the team for great service and prompt delivery. Thanks
I purchased this controller as an Easter gift for the boyfriend. It was a complete surprise for him as JB Hi-Fi hadn’t even released it yet so he had no idea it was available. It’s taking him a while to get used to it but he’s been putting in the hard hours (lucky me..) and he’s liking it more and more. It has cool lights that you can change (my favourite feature) and he’s enjoying playing around with all the different settings to find his perfect fit. Thanks Colin and the Gamory team for getting this to me in time for Easter!!
Love the customisation on the controller. Gotta get use to the buttons at the back of the controller. Prefer the buttons on the Revolution Pro 2.