Skull & Co. GripCase Set for Nintendo Switch Inclusions:
Replaceable grips to fit all hand sizes
Made of soft TPU materials providing solid protection
Easy to put on and remove
Includes three types of replaceable grips
Both grip sets are made of hard PC (polycarbonate) with texture on the surface, which gives players a similar feeling of holding a XB1 or PS4 joy-con.
Enlarged ZL/ZR buttons for a better gaming experience
MaxCarry hard shell carrying case:
Huge Storage Space:
Mesh Pocket Upgrade:
Two sawtooth rails:
WE ARE TRADING AS NORMAL AND STILL DELIVERING.
We are currently trading as normal and still delivering. However, Australia Post are experiencing a high volume of parcels, with delays up to 1-2 weeks. We recommend you opt for Express Post as these are prioritised. We truly appreciate your patience and support during these times.
From all of us at Gamory, stay safe and thank you.
- SAME BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
- For orders placed before 2pm NSW Time. Orders after 2pm dispatched the next business day.
- Excludes: (1) Pre/back-order items, and (2) Bulky goods (1-2 business day(s) for courier pick up | e.g. gaming chairs).
- SENT FROM COFFS HARBOUR, NSW 2450, AUSTRALIA
- SAFELY PACKED & FULLY INSURED
- SHIPPING TIMES WITHIN AUSTRALIA (estimated business days)
- Australia Post Standard [3-6 Days] / Express [2-3 Days]
- Courier Service [3-6 Days] (only for bulky goods)
- Rural/country areas may take longer
- For a better estimation, please use Australia Post Delivery Times Calculator.
Estimate shipping cost
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I wanted to give 4.5 to be honest as it is almost 5, but it has minor flaw in my opinion.
My issue with this is that you have to press the shoulder button from above, as the case seems to disallow you to press the shoulder button from the side
i've been using this grip and case and i must say it is totally worth it! and thanks to Gamory Team they have been very helpful and very responsive! Good Job!
Skull & Co. GripCase Set for Nintendo Switch (with MaxCarry Case & Grips) - Neon Red & Blue
Love the grips, and the built in stand for table top mode.