Skull & Co. GripCase for Nintendo Switch Inclusions:
Replaceable grips to fit all hand sizes
Made of soft TPU materials providing solid protection
Easy to put on and remove
Includes three types of replaceable grips
Both grip sets are made of hard PC (polycarbonate) with texture on the surface, which gives players a similar feeling of holding a XB1 or PS4 joy-con.
Enlarged ZL/ZR buttons for a better gaming experience
WE ARE TRADING AS NORMAL AND STILL DELIVERING.
We are currently trading as normal and still delivering. However, Australia Post are experiencing a high volume of parcels, with delays up to 1-2 weeks. We recommend you opt for Express Post as these are prioritised. We truly appreciate your patience and support during these times.
From all of us at Gamory, stay safe and thank you.
- SAME BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
- For orders placed before 2pm NSW Time. Orders after 2pm dispatched the next business day.
- Excludes: (1) Pre/back-order items, and (2) Bulky goods (1-2 business day(s) for courier pick up | e.g. gaming chairs).
- SENT FROM COFFS HARBOUR, NSW 2450, AUSTRALIA
- SAFELY PACKED & FULLY INSURED
- SHIPPING TIMES WITHIN AUSTRALIA (estimated business days)
- Australia Post Standard [3-6 Days] / Express [2-3 Days]
- Courier Service [3-6 Days] (only for bulky goods)
- Rural/country areas may take longer
- For a better estimation, please use Australia Post Delivery Times Calculator.
Estimate shipping cost
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Thanks for the fast delivery. Great product
As someone with arthritis fingers who refuses to play anything but handheld mode this case is an absolute must! I cannot play my switch without it now. And Gamory were lovely to deal with and very fast. Thanks.
Very good service and very fast. I will buy again and recommend this GAMORY to my friends.
Skull & Co. GripCase for Nintendo Switch - Neon Red & Blue
The switch grip has been an awesome addition! It is now very comfortable in handheld mode, and a must have for people who play a lot this way.
Apparently the switch struggles to fit in some docks with the grip on. It is a very snug fit in both of my docks, and has to be docked very carefully. Something to be aware of.
Overall I am so happy with this!