The Mechanized Combat League awaits you
Set in the near future, RIGS Mechanized Combat League takes elements from different athletic fields, like combat sports, motorsports and basketball and mixes them into an explosive cocktail.
At the heart of the game are the RIGS – fast, large, heavily armed athletic sports machines that you’ll pilot as you compete for glory.
As pilot of one of these finely-tuned mechs, you’ll compete in a gripping single player experience that will push your abilities to the limit. Show off your skills in Trials to earn the right to challenge for the title in Career mode, or sharpen your team tactics in dramatic multiplayer matches in four incredible arenas around the globe, as you take on all-comers in the sport of the future.
Rise through the Mechanized Combat Leagues in Career Mode, defeat your opponents to earn fame and fortune and turn your success into better RIGS and more experienced AI pilots to join your team.
Show off your skills as a RIGS pilot in exhibition Trials to impress sponsors, earn lucrative deals for your team and obtain exclusive pilot gear.
Whether you’re playing alone or teaming up with friends, online multiplayer modes have got you covered.
- Add two AI pilots to your team and challenge an opponent to a 1 vs 1 match; set up a friendly match against a PSN friend, or jump into an exhibition match against a randomly selected online player.
- Form a three-player team and work your way up the leagues to become Division Champions in a series of 3 vs 3 matches.
WHICH RULES WILL YOU PLAY BY?
RIGS sports types
- POWERSLAM - Put your RIG into overdrive and jump through the arena’s central goal – but beware of the opposition putting their RIGS on the line to defend it.
- ENDZONE - Battle for control of a holographic ball and make a play for the Endzone – steal, pass and attack your rivals to keep control for your team.
- TEAM TAKEDOWN - Flex your RIG’s muscles and smash you opponents to score points in this brutally simple but devastatingly tactical all-out war.
No. of Players: 1 Player
Genre: Shooter / First Person Shooter / Action / Virtual Reality
Age rating: (PG) - Mild violence, VR and online interactivity
Region: AUS PAL Region 4
Developer: Guerrilla Cambridge
- SAME BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
- For orders placed before 2pm NSW Time. Orders after 2pm dispatched the next business day. Excludes bulky goods which require 1-2 business day(s) for courier pick up. E.g. gaming chairs.
- SENT FROM COFFS HARBOUR, NSW 2450
- SAFELY PACKED & FULLY INSURED TO REACH YOU SAFELY
- SHIPPING TIMES: (estimate only)
- Australia Post Parcel Post [3-6 Business Days]
- Australia Post Express Post [2-3 Business Days]
- Courier Service [3-6 Business Days] (only available for bulky goods)
- Rural/country areas may take longer
- You can also use Australia Post Delivery Times Calculator for a better estimation.