First Wireless Stereo Bluetooth Transmitter for Nintendo Switch
High quality wireless Bluetooth audio transmission for high-fidelity stereo sound.
Never be bound again to wires, a perfect solution to use your Nintendo Switch with your favourite Bluetooth earphones, headphones or speakers.
Experience wireless audio on your Nintendo Switch in handheld or TV Dock mode.
Up To 10 Meters Barrier-Free Transmission
aptX Low Latency, Real-Time Audio Sync
Unlike traditional 3.5mm AUX Jack adapters, the GuliKit ROUTE+ adopts aptX LL codec to eliminate lag and ensures smooth audio sync.
Plug & Play
No extra drivers required - Uses the built-in Switch driver to run.
Supports In-Game Voice Chat
Plug the mini microphone into the 3.5mm jack on your Switch for in-game voice chat function. Supported on popular games like Fortnite.
Unique U-Type Adapter for Space-Saving Protection
Place Route+ on the back of the Switch using the additional U type adapter for better space-saving protection.
No Batteries Required
Always on - simply plug the Route+ into the Switch or Switch dock via the included cable adapter. It draws very little power (less than 1% of Nintendo Switch battery).
Supports USB PD Pass-Through Charging to Switch
Smart charging technology for continuous wireless audio streaming even whilst charging.
Super Compact & Light Weight
Very small and lightweight for portable use.
Fast pairing and automatically re-pairs with the last paired device.
- 1x Bluetooth Audio Adapter
- 1x Microphone
- 1x U Type Adapter
- 1x Type-C Cable Dock Adapter
Part number: GB1
Input port: USB Type C
Transmission distance: 10m/33 ft
Frequency range: 2.402GHZ - 2.480GHZ
Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 3.0+EDR
Supported protocols: Qualcomm aptX LL,aptX,A2DP,AVRCP,AFH,HFP,HSP
Support Power Role Swap
USB PD Spec Rev2.0 compatible
Support all standard power profiles
Input voltage: 5V/9V/12V/15V
Input current: Max 3.1A
Output voltage: 5V/9V/12V/15V
Output current: Max 3A
Product Size: 47mm x 19mm x 11mm
Product Weight: 7.8g
Package Weight: 102g
Package Size: 111mm X 107mmX 27mm
Certifications: Bluetooth BQB,CE,FCC,RoHS
Note: Nintendo Switch and other systems/peripherals are not included.
- SAME BUSINESS DAY DISPATCH
- For orders placed before 2pm NSW Time. Orders after 2pm dispatched the next business day.
- Excludes: (1) Pre/back-order items, and (2) Bulky goods (1-2 business day(s) for courier pick up | e.g. gaming chairs).
- SENT FROM COFFS HARBOUR, NSW 2450, AUSTRALIA
- SAFELY PACKED & FULLY INSURED
- SHIPPING TIMES WITHIN AUSTRALIA (estimated business days)
- Australia Post Standard [3-6 Days] / Express [2-3 Days]
- Courier Service [3-6 Days] (only for bulky goods)
- Rural/country areas may take longer
- For a better estimation, please use Australia Post Delivery Times Calculator.
- REST OF THE WORLD (INTERNATIONAL)
- Australia Post Standard International Airmail
- Shipping generally takes 5-12 business days. Please use this link for a better estimate.
- Note: Only available to select countries and for small items only. Please use the shipping calculator below to determine pricing and availability.
Estimate shipping cost
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The Gulikit Route+ Pro is a highly recommended addition for any NS, which was surprisingly produced without Bluetooth capability. It pairs and works straight out of the box either in handheld or docked modes.
Thanks Gamory for stocking a great product at a great price, and delivered fast!!!
This allows me to use my favorite Bluetooth headphones on my Switch either docked or on the go. The only issue I’m having and is a warning to other people is that it will not work if you are also using the MAYFLASH MAGIC NS. I use the Mayflash USB in my dock so I can use my PS4 controller but as soon as I connect the GuliKit Route+ it makes the controller unresponsive. I’ve emailed both companies but none seem to have a fix and are looking into it.
But if your just using the Gulikit Route+ on its own then it works perfectly fine and is very well designed.
Very useful in travels whenever i use my bluetooth earphone on the trains/plane. Transmission is smooth and easy to connect!
It's a reliable unit, with included cable to connect to other devices, plus a joint attachment putting the Gulikit behind the Switch, which worked with my Skull & Co. Grip case - awesome.
Unfortunately, the unit still disconnects from bluetooth every time the Switch is in Sleep mode.
Not as smooth looking as the Homefront bluetooth, but much better build quality. Nothing has fallen off, discoloured or cracked.
And a decent price when shipping & handling is considered from other sites.
If you want a quality bluetooth unit for your Switch, this is it.
This item is perfect it dose exactly what it says it does